Caught

You woke up to a green hamster in your face sniffing your nose. You stared at it, then screamed. The hamster  then fell on its back, frozen in place.

"Ah, you're awake!" Mephisto made his way over to you and stroked your cheek. The hamster then crawled away to sleep. Mephisto took a strand of your hair in his fingertips and smirked. "There's an angel in my chamber of hell~" His lips were inches from yours, his hot breath against your face. "A cute angel at that~" He stepped away and pulled you up to your feet. Mind explaining why you're in my office?" You blushed profusely and gulped. 

"M-Mr. Kayo tried to rape me..." You looked down, starting to cry a little bit. 

"Oh, no need to worry, dear~!" He wiped your tears and turned your head to look at him. "All will be okay when you're with me~" He kissed your cheek and held his smirk, now making his way back to his desk. He kept humming: All will be okay, all will be okay~

You then fixed your hair and your clothes. You must've looked like a complete mess. Mephisto held some clothes out for you to wear. A (F/c) kimono with a white flower print on it. You looked at the clothing item, starstruck. You'd never seen a kimono so pretty in your life.

"Th-Thank you." You gently took it, looking into his emerald green eyes. S-so pretty.... your mind was racing, your heart beating out of control. But.. this was your teacher! The headmaster at that! It was such a taboo.. and what did he mean...an angel in his chamber of hell...? It sat right with you, but it seemed so wrong in the eyes of others.

But then again..

"You're welcome, angel~"

Who has to know...?