A little tied up

Yo im going to make this chapter pretty long to make up for the last one! I've gotten over my writer's block so there should be more stories and chapters coming!

___________________________________

"ngh..." You sleepy eyes opened to pitch black nothingness. "why.. where am I?.." You admit, you were scared. Being in a dark room with no clue where you were would incite fear in anyone. Your phone lit up from across the room; your mother was calling you. "Shit, shit!" You tried to reach over, but you realized your arms were tied to a bedpost. While your legs were free, they wouldn't really help you in the situation you were in.. especially since you were tied up pretty tight.

Your feet moved to feel the sheets, the blanket and everything around them. This wasn't your bed. The last thing you remember was going to sleep on your couch. Mephisto was there, maybe he had spiked your drink? You started to internally panic, then you realized.. "MEPHISTO, IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF KINKY PRANK SO HELP ME GOD I WILL HURT YOU WHEN  GET OUT OF THESE RESTRAINTS!".....no response.

Well, shit... Your body didn't want to give up fighting. With a grunt, you tried pulling your wrist away from the bedpost. The door swung open. 

"really? My dear..." he walked over to you.

"Mephisto what the hell is this?" you hissed, angry with the demon beside you.

"Oh? cursing at me, that's a little naughty, don't you think, (y/n)? That could spark a desire to punish you even further than I am now." A devilish smirk crept onto his face.

Oh god, what did you do? You remember running away when he did the unthinkable.. killing that man in front of you like a psychopath. After that, he came to your apartment and you were scared then. The two of you had shared a few drinks, and.. oh. You were the one that spiked his drink.. You did this to get away from him, you thought, 'oh, well he's not mentally well, lemme just spike a not mentally well person's drink' how stupid you were. The other question was; How did he wake up before you? Why didn't you leave?

"Remembering now, yes? Oh, little kitten.. I know you may not like me after what I did to that man, but trust me, never in my lifetime would I every hurt you. And, mind you, as a demon, my life is very long indeed. Now, for your true punishment.. I won't hurt you, so a lot of the things that I would do to others is out of the question.." He turned his back for a second in thought. "I could really make you my little kitten, turn you into a kitten and you could be my little plaything." 

You shook your head and let out a whimper. "N-no, please! That would be bad for the both of us.." You tried turning him away from that suggestion.

"Ah, but I guess you're right... the lack of sex would kill me~" You immediately blushed at this, drawing a chuckle out of the purple-haired fiend. "no, that wouldn't do.. though I guess you do want me dead, yes? Even after I killed someone for you.. I tarnished my reputation, though, only for a moment. I erased everyone's memor-"

"I don't want you to die, so stop saying that! I got creeped out is all," you looked away, pretty frustrated with him at this point. "you killed someone and expect me to be calm?! I saw a dead body for the first time, Mephisto! A dead body!" You were practically screaming at this pint, but you weren't exactly in the mood to be friendly with your lover. A few minutes after some heavy thinking, Mephisto sat on the bed next to you. He reached out his hand and stroked your cheek gently with the back of his hand.

"You know... I've thought of a punishment. It's.. not really much of a punishment for you, but I am in need of release," he cleared his throat as if it was a sign for something. "If I take you out of your restraints, will you be good and help me?" he leaned over to kiss your cheek, to trail kisses down your neck and to your collar bone. His eyes shifted to look upwards and you found yourself in a tight situation. Not only were you angry with him, but the lack of his touch was like drowning and whenever he touched you, you came back up from the water into the air. 

"Mephisto," you paused for a second. "I'm still very upset with you. As long as you know this and you recognize it, I will behave. All I want is a sorry..." Your eyes met his as you waited for his apology. Mephisto moved to kiss your cheek again, then your lips, leading you into a deep, passionate kiss. Only when you were desperate for air, he broke it. "I'm very sorry, meine Prinzessin,"

"It won't happen again."

___________________________________

Word count: 804

Woohoooooooo how are we feeling, mephisto simps? Uhhhhh just kidding, I hope you guys liked this! Let me know If I should make this into a lemon next chapter, I probably won't. The story is close to ending, I might write some other ones, so feel free to message me suggestions or put them in the comments below, I'll make sure to check them out pretty soon. Also meine Prinzessin is German for my princess if you didn't know!

I hope you guys have a good day! (Lemme know if I should make it a lemon too, I'm contemplating it.)