Bedtime with Teacher? (Huge lemon warning!!!)

((okay so I'm sosososososo sorry I haven't been updating like.. AT ALL. But here's a lemon for you guys! ))

WARNING: Strong language and sexual scenarios (obviously duh)

Mephito had been kissing your neck (from the last chapter) for a few seconds before his soft kisses started trailing down past your collar bone to your chest. Without asking he lifted your pyjama shirt up and groped your breasts whilst the bra was still clasped around your back. You let out a soft, almost inaudible moan as he did this. 

"I heard that~" Mephisto smirked and unclasped your bra and tossed it aside with his now visible tail. You were a little surprised, but not too surprised since there was a literal green hamster in the other room. Seriously though, are there green hamsters? Your train of thought was interrupted with a small pinch to your right nipple. "Focus on me and only me, angel~" he had grabbed your chin and turned your head to face his, now pinching a bit harder causing a slight wince on your part. He smirked as he let go of your chin to kiss you, his hand trailing his hand down to the hem of your (f/c) panties. "May I take a look, Mon Cheri~?" he looked eager as he glanced at you. Really? Now he was asking? He didn't ask at all when he lifted up your shirt... but you nodded, putting your legs a little closer together for easy removal of your panties. He did just that, removing your panties and parting your legs, going to town on your (lmao strong language warning) pussy. His tongue trailed over your entrance and moving to your clit. He got a reaction when licking your clit, so he kept doing it over and over, causing more and more pleasure every time he did. To help with pleasing you his fingers rubbed your entrance, almost going in every time he got a little close. It was just enough to get you moaning and begging for more.

"P-please, Mephisto~" You begged, looking down at him. 

"What's my name, angel?" He smirked, giving a long, hard lick to your clit, moving his tongue back and forth while still on it. You moaned louder, grabbing at his hair a small bit.

"Please, teacher~!!" You yelped out, causing him to quickly slide a finger into your entrance. 

"You're so tight, (y/n)~" he sucked and licked at your now slightly sensitive clit, sliding another finger in. "I'll have to loosen you up to fit inside~" He moved his fingers in and out quickly, kissing at your clit. "I almost want to go in right now.. With how wet you are I can slide it in quickly~" He looked in your eyes as if asking for approval, and you hesitantly nodded.

"In words, angel~" He smirked, pulling down his boxers quickly, a fat 9 inch boner springing out. 

"Please f-fuck me, teacher~" You groped your breasts, biting your bottom lip. He then rubbed his tip on your entrance.

"Such a good girl~" He then thrust himself inside of you, letting out another sexual growl. He got carried away, starting to thrust quickly without a warning. 

"T-Too fast, teacher~!" you breathed heavily, moving your hips to match his pace as you instantly reached your climax. He grabbed you by the throat, moaning and groaning as he pulled out and shot cum all over your chest and stomach. Through a minute of heavy breathing, he got out a few words.

"Y-You get.." he let out a heavy breath. "A plus~" he leaned down and kissed you before cleaning you up and laying beside you, wrapping his hands around your waist. "Time to sleep~" He kissed your neck as you closed your eyes. "Teacher will be watching over you~

((Omg love you guys I'm so done with live after writing this chapter. Oh jeebus 632 words? Ouchie mama. Ahhhhh alright. Goodnight, doodlebugs~))

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️