new members

Their chests tightened and stomachs dropped as they realised the situation they were in. they quickly turned off the camera, but that wouldn't change how much trouble their show would be in. "we're gonna be deleted!" diego shouted at boots, tears welling in his eyes, "we're gonna be deleted and it's all your fault!""hey dude, chill. let's have some fun before we get cancelled..." boots smirked. diego soon realised what he meant, and ripped the map out of backpack, and threw it to boots. he chuckled as he demanded that he grew in size. the map unwillingly obliged.

he started furiously jacking off before shoving his map covered dick inside diegos asshole

"THAT FUCKING HURTS!" diego screamed into the air. boots face turned from a smirk into digusted shock "NO. SWEARING. ON. MY. GOOD. CHRISTIAN. SHOW."he said between deep thrusts. diegos tears of pain soon turned into pleasure as he started to get used to it. 

"OH YES DADDY BOOTS. POUND ME HARDER DADDY. OHHHH" he moaned as he came to orgasm. he collapsed onto the ground, panting and sweating with pleasure.

"you think we should get the others involved?" he said whilts he pulled out a moist map out of his ass. "i think we should" boots laughed.