into it

after being dropped to the ground, she started to touch areas that mummy told her not to. "well would ya look at that, she's finally coming around to it," a deep voice exclaimed, "my turn.""w-wait, let me get undressed." dora quietly stuttered. she slowly lifted off her shirt, revealing her b00bs, which were pressing against her small purple crop top. she then s e n s u a l l y  removed her bra, allowing a cool breeze to brush past her nipples. this made her let out an erotic gasp. 

"eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"I-I think we finally broke her!" Boots exclaimed excitedly as he watched the half naked kids show explorer scream. Diego joined in on his excitement, bot of them jumping up and down, suddenly shrinking back to normal size. 

Their joy was disrupted when they both started wondering the same thing...

did they turn off the camera

they turned around and saw the footage of screaming three-year-olds and disgusted parents

what had they done