Outcast (Fallout 4): Before You Read

Things to know~

1.) This story has to do with a major history point from the Brotherhood of Steel that takes place in Fallout 3. If you have not played Fallout 3 then I don't think you will understand the main point of this story. HOWEVER, I have done my best to explain it throughout the story for those who may not know much about Fallout 3. (I'd suggest reading up on Brotherhood of Steel history? Maybe?)

Please don't let that discourage you! I hope you will take the time to read it anyways as a majority of the story takes place in the setting of Fallout 4.

2.) I will be introducing the main character from a certain mercenary's perspective, (This is only for the first couple of chapters). I thought it would be best to do it this way and I loved the idea of having my readers be introduced to her through his eyes.

3.) This story is about a new Character that I, Nicishness, created. Aside from a few other characters I made, all other characters we have grown to love from the Fallout 3, 4 games and it's add-on's, comes from Bethesda Softworks. All the characters that are not my own as well as the settings in my story are fully credited to the amazing Bethesda!

4.) I know there are grammar and punctuation mistakes in this story. I am a amateur writer and I tend to get too excited when I write and overlook some obvious mistakes. Be gentle.

Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

-Nic