Chapter 3

I entered the room and smiled at his form reading a book. i then sat down on the bed beside him. he looked at me and passed a protein bar.

"you haven't had breakfast." i smiled and took a bite.  instantly, I felt sick. i climbed out of bed in attempt not to worry him and entered the bathroom. i proceeded to puke and i then heard him rush in and tie my hair back. he rubbed soothing circles into my back to calm me. 

once i finished i took some tissue and wiped my mouth before rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash. 

"are you okay y/n? do you need a doctor? could it be the-" i giggled and shook my head.

"i'm fine peter. i think i must've eaten it funny." he nodded and sighed letting his shoulders lose their tension. we then re entered the bedroom and sat as we were before on the bed. 

"where did we like to go before?" i asked and he smiled. 

"we used to go on the roof of the mansion and look at the stars. you always point out the constellations you enjoy." I smiled and put my head on his shoulder.

"Sounds like an ideal date to get some memories back." I saw his cheeks become darker. I held myself back from kissing his cheek.

*flashback*
I nervously paced around the back room where i was ready in my wedding dress.

"Calm down y/n. You'll pass out if you keep going on like that." I took a deep breath and sat down beside Ellie.

"I'm too excited, i can't help it. I can't wait to see him at the alter looking sharp in a tux. Why do I have such a weird tradition in my family? I mean, i haven't seen him in two weeks and it's killing me." She laughed.

"That's nerves. Come on, you don't want to be late do you?" I shook my head and we met with Xavier.

Ellie walked in front dropping purple and silver petals on the floor. I walked down the aisle beside Xavier.

Peter turned to look at me and his cheeks tinted as his eyes widened. My eyes trailed over him in his silver and white suit. He had white and purple flowers in his breast pocket. He looked amazing.

I took his hand and we began the ceremony.

*flashback end*

I blinked at Peters hand waving in front of my eyes.

"Are you okay?" I smiled.

"I remembered the start of our wedding." He smiled and a dreamy expression fixed itself on his face.

"You looked amazing. I felt so lucky in that moment. "

"I felt lucky too. I mean i felt like shouting how sexy you were." He covered his face with his hand and laughed. Though i could see his blush. I felt myself blush too.

"Even when you've lost your memories, you still say whats in your heart. no matter how embarrassing." i lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at his face. i felt it. i felt familiar i felt multiple memories flood my brain until one stuck out.

*flashback*

"you're such an idiot! you could've gotten yourself killed." peter yelled and i rubbed my neck sheepishly.

"i'm sorry. i just thought that i could save it." he unfolded his arms with a sigh. 

"there are better ways to ensure an animals safety without getting yourself killed."

"why do you care? i'm just a- you pity me. ah! why didn't i think that sooner? you pity me because my parents were killed and i was found by the people. you jus-"

"no! i love you that's why! so please stop thinking everyone's just kind out of pity. please." he took my face and wiped my eyes. i felt my heart skip a beat and i pulled him into a hug.

*end of flashback*

other memories flooded after that and i panicked taking my head into my hands and pulling my knees up. 

"what's happening?" he asked and i choked out a sob. 

"it's too much. it's too much." he wrapped his arms around me and rocked me slowly. 

"it'll all be okay, everything will be just fine." i calmed and felt my eyes close. i took deep breaths and held them for four seconds each until my thoughts were more bearable. 

i uncurled and looked at him. i felt relieved and pulled him into me before kissing him. he immediatley returned it before we pulled apart. i caressed his cheek.

"i remember. i remember everything! our first kiss, our first date, everything. i remember you!" i cheered and pulled him into a tight hug.

"i love you so much,i felt it when i couldn't remember but now? i just want to scream it." he chuckled and sniffed. i pulled back and calmed down before wiping his eyes. 

"Peter?" he pulled me into a comfortable hug. 

"i love you so much. i thought you wouldn't remember i was so worried that...that you wouldn't want me if you didn't get your memories." i rolled my eyes. 

"of course i would still want you peter. i married you didn't i? if i married you once, there's no doubt i would happily marry you again." i comforted and we parted to the door opening.

"hey, douchepool's at it again. says that Francis guy has his girl. we need to get there. he'll kill him." Peter turned to me. 

"the world needs you big boy." i said and laughed at his blush. "come back safe or i'll never forgive you." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"i already have someone to live for. i'm not ready to give that up." the two then left and closed the door. i sighed and headed to the kitchen. i'm dying for food.  i smiled as i grabbed a fruit salad cup out of the fridge i labeled for myself yesterday. 

i grabbed a plastic fork and sat at the kitchen island as I ate. my thoughts ran around Peter and what he would think about having a child. i know he'd be pleased since he asked but now with me losing my memories, would it be too much? i wonder if it'd get my powers or peters or perhaps, a mix? 

who knows. i can't wait to find out.