BONUS 😙

(2 months later)

I've been kept out of the public eye since the attack on our anniversary.

Every month closer to having this child has been thrilling.

I sighed and left the room. Cucumber and salad cream was all that was in my head. I opened the fridge to see a tub of cucumber sticks with a dip bowl of salad cream.

I pulled it out excitedly and ate a few before noticing the note in the bottom of the container.

'Y/n,
I hope you enjoy these and keep yourself safe. I can't wait to be back in your arms.
I love you.
-peter'

I smiled softly and finished my snack off.

The alarms blazed through the halls and my eyes widened in fear.

There's been a break in.

I pressed the button on my watch to alarm peter before hiding in a cupboard within the basement.

Colossus' pov
I sighed as i helped load the van of criminals. Soon i'll be able to see y/n again.

I then felt my watch vibrate. I looked at it to find a code red sending me y/n's coordinates at the school.

"Negasonic! She's been targeted again! They're in the school!" I yelled and we hurried into a cab. Thankfully, we weren't too far.

We ran in to the building and found it ransacked.

I heard a scream. I ran towards the sound with anger pure in the pit of my stomach. If they hurt her-

I rounded the corner to find y/n unconscious in a mans arms. My blood boiled. He smirked placing a gun to her head.

"If you step any closer, she's dead." I stopped. Negasonic was behind me. I noticed her twitch in his arms.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked and he laughed.

"Simple really. Her grandparents are rich people, they can't have a granddaughter producing a tinman heir, can they?"

"Don't hurt her." Her captor laughed.

"Why would i hurt her? We were told to threaten. She's a powerful girl. It'd be a shame if all of our work to adopt her was a waste."

"What-"

"We killed her parents. Goody two shoes they were." He shrugged.

Y/n swiped her elbow into his stomach before grabbing his gun. She then made her foot turn into rock before kicking his groin.

She dismembered the gun and threw the parts onto the floor.

"Wohoo! Pregnant woman's still got it!" She exclaimed. I smiled before the man rose again.

I pulled her behind me slightly.

"Why did you kill her parents?"

"As i said, they were goody two shoes, couldn't see the potential she has. They wanted to remove her powers, she makes the perfect weapon!" She shot out an icicle spike pinning his shirt to the wall.

"Tell my grandparents that i'm having this baby. Tell them that this baby is mine and peters. They can't decide for us." she growled not missing a beat.

he laughed and my face pulled into a snarl.

'you see, this job is good money. I don't think i'll do that too soon.' He growled.

'WADE!" i called and the red man turned around the corner.

"this is the man you've been looking for,no?" he nodded enthusiastically and he visibly paled as y/n removed the icicle.

"good luck!" she called and walked away with me and negasonic following.

My wife is probably the strongest person i know.

A/N: sorry this is so short, this was just a small filler and practice chapter since I haven't been writing in his style for a while.

THANK YOU FOR READING! <3