Code red|Steve Rodgers

Request: No
Notice: Does not take place in Infinity War.
_________________________________
                             •3rd person•

Seriously? Could Clint and Tony not be dramatic for once?

(Y/n) simply walked into the kitchen. She looked ready to kill anyone. Why? Simple. She awoke to feel the pain in her lower abdomen. Obviously it was Mother Nature's doing.

(Y/n) was in pain and she couldn't find her phone. She needed her phone desperately. She always kept it with her. But Clint must have been tinkering with it. Probably putting a bug in it to spy on her. She rolled her eyes. It was not like she would find him soon. So, she went to Tony's room to get his phone. Upon seeing him, she became irritated.

'Might as well just leave it. I'll probably punch him.'

Steve sat in the kitchen and was confused at (y/n)'s angry face. "Hey." He greeted.

"Hi." She replied bluntly. She was definitely acting weird to him.

The Captain watched as she went to the candy cupboard and took some chocolate before storming toward a chair and sitting down. He wanted to ask what was wrong or know if he could help. But, he decided against it, remembering Tony and Clint's words...

Steve sat in the lounge, watching a Disney movie that (y/n) recommended. Tony and Clint came rushing in.

"Hey bro, what's up?" The archer greeted. "Ok so listen, we got something that I think you need to know about alright?"

"Yeah...?"

"Okay, so if you ever see (y/n) or Natasha acting strange. Just call out to F.R.I.D.A.Y. And say 'Code Red for (y/n).' Or 'Code red for Natasha.' Got it?" Tony ordered, hoping that the capsicle would understand.

"Um-why?" Steve asked confused.

'Where they injected with something on the last mission that would make them go crazy?' Steve thought, mentally rolling his eyes.

"Um-you still innocent for that." Clint began. "But, if they happen to take a lot of sweets early in the morning or late at night. They acting weird. Or if they super angry and get irritated by you talking or if they blunt, you know what to do...right?

"Yeah."

"Good. Oh, and it'll happen at least once a month. Clint! Lets go!" And with that, they ran out of the room. Steve shrugged, going back to watching his movie.

Steve looked at the ceiling. "Um-F.R.I.D.A.Y?"

"Yes Mr. Virgin?"

Steve rolled his eyes. Tony definitely put that.

'Would he ever let go of that?'

"Don't call me that. It's Rodgers."

"Mr.Stark has programmed me to say 'Mr. Virgin.' I can't change it." Steve, rolled his eyes again.

"Alright, whatev-"

"Can you get done? I'm trying to think!" (Y/n) interrupted Steve.