Mochi - Jin x BTS

●●●
(For oiseokjin)

There is always a time when Bangtan feels a little bit explorative and woefully curious at some point. Growing as idols, they never got the benefits of growing in a social peer and experience things that teens and young adults usually discover in their own. But it bloomed be more than just a partial complication, it has been more routinary for each members to exploit their sexual fantasies behind the camera.

Naturally, Namjoon being that leader had his fair share of concerns with his self-revelation of being gay. It catalized much more for the younger members. Jungkook came out, Taehyung did too, and the chain reaction sprouts to the seven males' interests. Then the problem came in hot.

They all wanted to be Top, the Dominators, the Alpha males of the relationships. Add in their deep curiousity, they did not mind engaging in a polyamorous linkage.

It all eventually came crashing down on the eldest hyung who showed less reluctance than any of them.

Kim Seokjin is none of the other boys. He has the right mixture of femininity and masculinityㅡa time slips when Seokjin showed to be more sassy and than menacing to themㅡsoon enough, it only took a couple of pleas for the eldest hyung to give in to the hussle. Namjoon, who's surprisingly the most curious at that time, convinced him.

Today is their day off and when a muffled moan echoed on the dorm, everyone is not one bit concerned.

Seokjin rakes on Namjoon's back as the leader grinds inside him. The stickiness of their bodies hung up on each other with Namjoon taking full control of the situation. When Seokjin mewls, Namjoon would hasten his pace until the eldest is nothing but a wreckage of pleasure and redness. The pain sculpting his shoulder blades intensifies when he abruptly shoots down in Seokjin's prostate, cock swerving down into the warm delight.

With a broken husk, Namjoon spoke against Seokjin's lips, praising the sobbing male for his bravery and endurance of the time-being. Earlier, Hoseok and Taehyung had been fondling with the male in the kitchen. Hoseok started everything, complimenting the looks and curves of his hyung before he got him on his knees. After breakfast, Taehyung snatched Seokjin in the laundry room, guiding his hips against his cock, whilst resting his back on the washing machine.

Namjoon reverently swiped the tears that damped Seokjin's cheeks. The older guy has always been very sensitive even after so many fucks in one day for a year now. As Namjoon lavishes on Seokjin's begging look, he chased down his orgasm, before Seokjin felt Namjoon filling him up for the third time.

In post-sex sensitivity, Namjoon smirks, his cock twitching inside the elder male. With a stagger, Seokjin leans up to latch their lips in a sloppy kiss, moaning carelessly when Namjoon bites on a spot. Slowly, Seokjin reached for the dick sunken inside him, pulling it out, and slowly running his palms on the mantle before letting go.

"Can I have a fourth round this time?" Namjoon lets his legs down from his shoulders. He had taken it to account that Seokjin would absolutely say no, but there was no harm trying.

Instead, Seokjin just rolled his eyes and sat on his juicy thighs, unminding the rock-hard dick scratching his back's lower region. He gives him a peckㅡ once, twice,ㅡ before circling his arms on Namjoon's stout shoulders.