Ecstasy (nsfw)

This is a threesome with Joji x Reader x Alex (from BRTHR) enjoy and lemme know what u think!!

-

"Close your eyes and open wide."

Joji's warm tongue brushes mine as he slips the small round pill into my mouth for the second time tonight. My tongue accepts willingly as his hot breath washes over my face, enjoying the closeness.

He lingers there for a moment; teasing my tingling lips with his tongue before finally pulling away and smirking at me.

"Good girl" he whispers softly, leaning back to the grass below and gazing up into the dark sky. Alex sits beside him, cheeks sinking inwards as he inhales deeply, the cigarette dangling effortlessly between his long tattooed fingers. My eyes quickly flicker to his lips as they part into a perfect 'o' and exhale a thick stream of smoke. The smoke quickly vanishes into the distance, shrouded by the cool air of the night. He catches my eye and smiles.

I follow Joji's move, resting my back down against the cool surface; the sound of music and people become a distant blur as our bodies sink back into the darkness of the garden. Inhaling deeply, I close my eyes, feeling the drug surge through me.

I brush my fingers against his. I can't help it; my body craving touch. He allows my fingers to lace with his, rubbing circles with his thumb against the back of my hand.

"You're horny, aren't you?" He says, turning to face me; his eyes glistening. I feel my face redden but I can't deny it. Alex still has his gaze fixed on us.

He's right. I want to fuck him. Both of them, actually. But I can't give in just yet, no matter how much my body begs me to. Not here, on the lawn of a music festival. I keep silent as he moves my hand across his stomach and places it on his crotch; his bulge undeniable beneath his jeans. My chest tightens as I think back to the last time I had him inside of me, how good that felt. He's not even my boyfriend, just a friend I like to fuck on occasion. And Alex, i've only imagined how nice it would feel to have his hands on me.

Joji's mouth finds my neck; lips working my skin as he uses his tongue to tease me, groaning into my skin as I palm his crotch firmly, knowing exactly what he likes. He twitches his hips towards my hand instinctively; my touch now desperate as he works his way along my jaw. His hands find my waist and squeeze tightly as his tongue moves forcefully against mine; his weight shifting on to me.

I flip him over so I'm now straddling him.

"I'm not just your toy, Joji."

His pupils are dark and his jaw tenses beneath the amused grin spread across his face. Grabbing my wrists, "You do what I want and want what I do, so I beg to differ."

"That's awfully cocky of you. Maybe I want someone else tonight." I pull back out of his grasp and make my way over to Alex. He lifts an eyebrow and tosses the cigarette to the side.

My pounding heart overrides the heavy bass coming from the stage; head whirring as the small pill begins to overtake the other that was already rushing through me. He reaches out, cupping my face between two hands and pulling me roughly into his lap, covering my mouth with his own in a hungry kiss. My body jerks uncontrollably at every brush and graze of Alex's fingers upon my skin. They move downwards and dig into my sides, feeling every inch of me through the fabric of my shirt. My mouth falls open as he lowers his heated mouth to suck on the skin of my neck.

It hurts to pull away but I know I need more. Alex's hands are roaming fervently over my body as he tastes my skin and Joji watches with his hand over his jeans.

"Let's go back to your place." I gasp, glancing at Joji who looks at my swollen lips in awe, "all of us."

-