Chapter 8

Luffy's POV
"Nami! I'm bord!" I shouted feeling bord. We've been here the whole day.

"Luffy, I told you to stop nagging me." Nami answered annoyed. Hmm.... Maybe I'll have some fun.

"Hey Nami?"I rested my head on hers as I slid under her, making her sit on top of me.

"Wah?" She blushed as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She tried to get out but I held her.

"You can go ahead, I'll just wait here." I stated and saw her pout. Cute!

"F.. fine." Nami went back to work. She sure was comfortable and soft. Smells like tangerines. I nibbled on her neck.

"Ah! L...Luffy stop..t..that." Wow she sounded nice.

"Do you really want me to stop?" I whispered in her ear, my lips touching her ear as I talk.

"Y..yes!" She shouted out.

"Then this is a lesson, don't tease me." I told her smirking. Shishishi, that was for last night.

""You can't tell me that." Nami turned around, both her legs on either side of me. Ok, time to stop.

"Fine...just get up." I said turning away.

"Hmm, I don't want to. Plus..." She bit my neck and kissed it going up to my ear, "I can tease you if I want." She whispered, her breath tickling my ear.

"N..Nami stop." I say trying hard to control myself which was very hard since she was sitting on top of me, her so close and damn this is hard. Don't think about it!

"Why? You teased me first." She says, her hands on my chest, her soft, pink lips on my neck.

"Food's ready!" Sanji shouted.

"Nami, let's go..p..please?" I ask as she stops and gets up. Thank goodness. We went to eat but I wasn't that hungry since the only think I could think about was Nami.

And....let me know. The teasing was something wasn't it?