Chapter 7

Nami's POV
I didn't want to go in bed with Luffy cause I was mad. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me onto the bed against him. His face turned red.

"Luffy you ok?" I asked as he let go of me. I touched his forehead, our faces inches away.

"Y...yeah,..Nami....you're too close." Luffy says turning away, I smirked.

"Really? And here I thought you knew about these stuff." His face was as red as a tomato. I burst out laughing, rolling onto my back. Who knew Luffy could blush.

"Stop laughing." Luffy pouted.

"Fine. Well good night Luffy." I turned and soon feel asleep. I awoke with Luffy's hands wrapped around my waist, my cheek pressed against his chest. I hit him, waking him up.

"Ow!.. why'd you hit me!?" Luffy held his head.

"Food's done!" Sanji called.

"Food!" Luffy yelled dragging me behind him. He sat at the dinning table, making me land on top of him. "Shishishi." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"L..Luffy!" I yelled at him. He let me go and I sit next to him as Sanji turned Love-Cook on me.

"Nami-swan! Here is your food." Sanji leaves as Luffy stuffed his face. During the rest of the day I work on my maps which means Luffy is here, nagging me.

So how'd you like it?