Chapter 10

Luffy's POV
Nami and I lay under the tangerine trees watching the night sky.

"It's pretty." She stated.

"Sure is." I answered but all I was thinking about was her.

"Luffy....do you like my hair?"

"Yes." I mean I loved it.

"Why?" She asked turning to watch me as I continued to watch the stars.

"Shishishi, it looks pretty, it's soft and smells good. Why?"

"Cause you always wash it when we bathe so I wanted o know." Her face turned red.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you think I'm a good captain?" I asked, my hat covering my eyes.

"Idiot, you're the best captain, even though you're an idiot you always protect us and help us with our dreams." I looked at her as she smiled at me.

"You always make me feel better." I stated. My heart was beating fast, is something wrong with me? I put my hand on Nami's chest and it was the same as mine.

"What?" She asked confused.

"You're the same as me Nami." I said as she slowly rested her hand on my chest. We ended up talking about all sorts of stuff from dreams to games to islands, until we fell asleep as the sun rised.

Well I made Luffy a little stupid for this after all he never experienced love before although he knows about it n all. Plus he goes on instinct, that's how he is.