Chapter 2

Luffy's POV
Nami said we should get Robin and was walking out when she bounced into me.

"Huh? Nami, you alright?" I asked worried.

"Yes, this bracelet, I guess we can't leave each other for now." Nami said as we walked back to the ship. I was watching the golden bracelet which Nami and I had on our right hand.

"Hey Robin." Nami called Robin and explained what had happened.

"Well, I'll do some research for now, but until then you can't leave each other." Robin told us with a smile. Nami looked at me and her face turned a little pink.

"Hey,let's play a game!" I told Nami, smiling. She just sighed and came along. We ended up playing hide and seek, since we both had to stay together. We were hiding in a barrel, which was not such a good idea. We were way too close and I started to feel weird so I came out and got caught which made Nami hit me and we had to seek.

"Hey, dinner's done!" Sanji called placing the girl's food first. I stuffed my face while Nami ate gracefully.

"Robin, have you figured out this thing yet?" Nami asked raising her right hand revealing the golden bracelet.

"No, but by tomorrow I will be able to check out where you got it and hopefully we'll fix it, but for now you'll have to sleep together." Robin stated calmly and Sanji started yelling which caused Zoro to jump in. I don't mind and I was pretty tired.

"Ready to sleep then?" I asked Nami as her face turned pink.

"Yea." We headed to my Captain's room as everyone was still in the mess hall. We lay down, our backs facing each other, until I turned to look at her. I touched her hair, only for her to tun around and glear at me.

"Shishishi, you know Nami, I've always slept better with you by me." I told her only for her to just stare back at me wide eyed. "Well, like all those times you'd come talk to me while I had night watch and we'd end up sleeping or when we parted and you'd come and sleep by me. I really don't mind this so you should go to sleep like usual." I said trying to make her feel comfortable.

"Well, you are right. I've always felt safe with you." Nami said as her eyes closed. I pulled her to my chest, wrapping my hand around her, falling asleep.

And they had to sleep together, I just love how Luffy was sweet but you tell me what you think, also check out my other stories.