The dinner and the departure... :(

Chapter 4:

We went to a pizzeria that night. It's Caira' favorite restaurant. She had reached home before me and had met dad and played with him a bit. She's childish. 

" One pizza with goat's cheese, capsicum an onions please" , I said.

" I want a margerita!". That obviously was Caira. She doesen't eat at all. All she eats is cheese, cheese and more cheese. 

" A large pepperoni for us please" Mom's voice boomed.

" Yes ma'am".

" So, yoou watching your weight Rah??" Dad asked me.

My petname is 'Rah' as in the last part of SaRAH.

"Nope! Whhy you asking dad?"

" Coz you ordered goat's cheese.........."

" Well I realised about a month ago that I like goat's cheese better than normal cheese. It happened right here, on this same table while I was sitting on my spot."

" Aaah. Good. It's good for your health. Megan( my mom) i'm so happy that neither of our kids are vegans. It would be so difficult bringing them up."

" Yup" then she muttered something but I was able to hear it. She said, " In any case I bring them up on my own. You're never there."

" You said something mom??"

"No Caira! Oh look! The food's here! Let's dig in!"

I could sense the tension between mom and dad. Dad was hardly there because he worked as a doctor and flew around Africa and was trying to cure the people there. Mom and Dad didnt want to tell either of us about their problems but unfortunately I had bat's ars and I could hear them fighting whenever Dad visited. It was kinda depressing.

We went home after an awesome dinner. We were home by 7pm. Dad had said that I could call my friends for a sleepover so I called Gemma and Jenny ( I tok their numbers at the bus stop) and they came over. They both wore their jammies and came. I was the only one in jeans. Eh, what a pain to change now. Gemma had got all her nail polish shades. She had all. Name any colour and she'd have it. She even brought hair supplies. Even I wasn't this girly.

"Hey babe!"

" Hey guys! Come on in!"

" Rah, Could I also join you guys?" asked Caira.

"No! Remember how you told all my secrets to my friends last time?!"

"Oh in that case! Join us! Tell us all about "Rah" "

" Ok. Your friends said it! Not me!"

" ugh! Ok guys so that's my mom Megan. That's my dad Phillip and that irritating dumbo is my sis Caira"

" Hi!" they said in unison.

Lets go upstairs.

We entered my room and they saw my wall filled with pictures of me and rock concerts and said " Woaw Sarah! You're totally a punk!"

" Well yes. I am a punk. And also call me 'Rah' "

" k" 

" Jenny did you tell Gemma th Brad Pitt joke??"

" Oh yup! She fell down laughing! Also I forgot to tell you something! I'm Gemma's new neighbor! Awesome huh?!?!?!"

"Yeah!!!! Awesome!!!!"

"ikr!" Shouted Gemma.

" Girls keep it down! We're trying to watch TV." Mom said.

" Sorry Mrs. Johnson."