Chapter 7

Okay, time to get ready for the movies! I got out my maroon high waisted jeans and a normal long black sleeved top with that furry jacket thing with no sleeves. I let my hair down and it was wavy and put on some lipgloss. I really couldn't be fucked with makeup. I grabbed my phone and wallet and went downstairs. 

"Mum, i'm going to the movies with Jai" I walked into the kitchen. "Alright sweetheart, do you need any money?" She asked. "No no, i have some" I kissed her cheek and headed towards the door. I walked to the bus stop that was around the corner and waited a few minutes for it. The bus arrived and i hopped on. The bus ride took about fiteen minutes. I was meeting Jai at Westfield Shopping Centre. I grabbed my phone out and Jai texted me.

Jai - Hey gorgeous, are you here yet? xx

Me - Hey hey, yeah i just arrived. I'll meet you infront of the cinema xx

Jai - Alright xo

I walked around the shopping centre than i arrived to the cinema and there stood Jai. He was wearing black Factorie pants with white converses and a dark blue and white striped jumper with a beanie. 

"Hey" I came upto him. "Hii" He smiled, kissed my cheek and then hugged me. "So, what are we watching?" We walked into the cinema to the ticket place. "Hmmmm, i really wanna watch Ted, if that is okay with you?" He looked at me. "Yeah, i wanna see that too" I smiled and we walked to the counter. "Hello, how may i help you?" The guy at the cashier asked. "Can i please have two tickets for Ted" Jai said. "Here you go mate" He handed us the tickets and Jai payed. So cute. 

"You didn't have to pay you know. I will get us popcorn and a drink then" I walked to the food place and got us medium popcorn and a large drink with two straws. We walked into the theatre, cinema 2. There were only a few people. We walked all the way to the back and sat down in the right corner.  I put the drink inside the cup holder and placed the popcorn on my lap. The trailers started playing. So draining.

"You're so cute" Jai whispered. "I am not" I whispered back. "Yes you are Avery" He giggled. "Well you can't talk Mr Brooks" I giggled back. He grabbed the drink and took out one of the straws. I looked at him confused and he took a sip from the straw. "I want to share a straw with you" He smiled. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. He was so fucking cute omg. "That is the cutest thing that anyone has ever said to me" I laughed. "