Chapter 14

Adriana's Pov*

After i finished the dare, i ran back to the reserve and grabbed my clothes and put them on. "I can't believe you made me do that" I gave Beau a death stare. "Sorry babe, but you did look hot" He winked. "Okay, let's continue" We all sat back down on the ground and Jai spun the bottle. It landed on Luke. "Truth or dare?" Jai asked. "Truth" He smiled. "Do you like anyone at the moment?" James interupted. "Yes, i do" He nodded and smiled. "Who is it?" Daniel winked. "Adriana" He smiled. WTF HE ACTUALLY JUST LIKE TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD RIGHT NOW. OMG. I started to blush. "AWWWWWW, YOU TWO SHOULD KISS!" Beau spoke. "KISS KISS KISS" James started cheering on, followed by Avery, Daniel and Jai. Oh dear god. "Fine" He stood up and walked over to me. He sat down next to me and grabbed my face. He kissed my lips. 

I pulled away from the kiss, out of breath. "Was that caught on camera?" I looked at James. "Yep" He nodded. "Aw god, i better not get killed" .. "Don't worry babe, i'll protect you" Luke wrapped his arms around me. Awwwwwww.

We did a few more dares and what not and then it was time to go home. "Later's guys" James and Daniel waved. "Ave and I are going to go out somewhere" Jai grabbed Avery's hand and they left, followed by Beau. So it was only Luke and I. "So you really do like me huh?" I smiled. "Well i did just tell the whole world didn't i?" He smirked. I giggled then looked down. "Do you like me?" He grabbed my hand. This was it, time for the truth. "I've liked you for a long time Luke" I looked up at him. He had the biggest smile on his face. "Well then, what are we waiting for .... will you Adriana go out with me?" ...."Yes, ofcourse" I smiled. Luke grabbed my waist and pulled me in against his body. He kissed my nose, then my lips. It was the perfect moment.

We walked back to Luke's house, it was only a five minute walk. I texted Avery and told her what happened and she must have told Jai since Jai texted Luke saying congratulations. I logged onto Facebook and i had a relationship request from Luke. I accepted it and then wrote a status "With my baby Luke" Then came thousands of friend requests. We arrive back to Luke's house and his mum was making dinner. "Mum, Adriana and I are dating" Luke went upto his mum. "AWWW my little boy is growing up. Congratulations guys, and Adriana welcome to the family" She hugged me. "Thankyou" I smiled. "Where is your brothers?" Luke's mum asked Luke. "Jai is with Avery and i don't know where Beau is" He replied and sat down at the dinner table. I sat next to him and we began to eat.