Chapter 1

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep* My alarm rang. Today was the Janoskians Meet and Greet woo. Okay time to get up. It was currently 7:30 in the morning. I know i know, so damn early but the meet and greet starts at 10am and by the time i get ready it takes a while. 

"Avery, are you up?" My mum yelled from downstairs. "Yeah mum" I yelled back. I went into my wardrobe and picked out high waisted maroon jeans with a black i love janoskians tshirt and my black converses. I straightened my long brown with blonde dip dyed at the bottoom hair and put on some light makeup. I got my side black bag and put my phone, wallet and lipgloss. 

"Okay darling, i'll drop you off at Adriana's now, i got to go to work" Mum passed me an up and go and we headed towards the car. Adriana was my bestfriend. She was beautiful. Legit perfect. The car ride took about fifteen minutes. By the way, we live in Melbourne, Australia. 

"Bye mum" I waved as she drove off. I texted Adriana to come down. "Yo" She opened the door. She wore a white janoskians top which had a photo printed and high waisted denim shorts with her maroon vans. Her long brown hair was straightened and she had light make up also. "Okay, so our train is at 8am so we will get to the meet and greet at around 8:45am and then hopefully we will see them before everyone else" She locked her house door as we walked to the train station. It was only a ten minute walk from her house.

The meet and greet was being held in the city, Luna Park. We arrive at Luna Park. There was pretty much around two girls and us. We were still early. We looked around but the boys were not there yet. "Hm, let's go get a drink or something" Adriana grabbed my hand and we went to boost and grabbed a juice. We came back and Adriana noticed the boys first. " OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, THERE THEY ARE" Adriana tried not to scream. "Okay calm down, let's go" I grabbed her hand and we walked inside to the table where the boys were sitting at. They were just chatting with eachother until they stopped and looked at us. "Hey there" Beau was the first one to talk.

"Hi, i'm Avery and this is Adriana" i smiled. "Nice to meet you, I'm Beau, this is Jai, Luke, James and Daniel" He pointed to each of the boys. "Yeah we know" Adriana laughed. I leaned over the table for the boys to all sign my top. We even got some photos with them. I was really interested in Jai, i always have been. I was about to start a conversation with him until a bunch of screaming girls pushed us away and litrally attacked the poor guys. 

"Let's hope they like come up to us or something cos we sah hot and like i really want to like do stuff with Luke, i'm just saying" Adriana laughed not noticed who was standing behind her. "Uhm, Adriana" I laughed. "WHAT? I'M BEING HONEST!" .... "No, Adriana! Uhm, behind you" I laughed again. She turned around slowly to see the gorgeous five boys behind her. She went bright red. "So, what kind of stuff would you like to do with me?" Luke smiled. "Well, like ... you know, hang out" She smiled back.