Chapter 13

Adriana's Pov*

We walked out of the Brooks house and walked to the reserve where the boys do the dare sundays. The rest of the boys were on their way. Jai and Avery kept hugging and kissing eachother. I want that. I grabbed my phone out and pretended to do something to break the awkwardness. "Hey" Luke walked towards me and stood infront of me. "Hi" I looked up. "How cute is my brother and Avery" He laughed.

"Yeah they are pretty cute" I smiled. "YO YO YO" James, Daniel and Beau came. James and Daniel kissed me on the cheek. "What are we doing today?" Asked Luke. "Truth and Dare" James replied. Oh shit dawg. "And you two are joining in" Daniel said. "No no no" I said. "Come on babe" Luke grabbed my hand and we walked to the wall. James put on the camera. "Hi guys, we are the Janoskians" Beau spoke. "Today we have two special guests with us. My girlfriend Avery and Adriana" Jai said. "Today we are playing truth and dare. Fuck my life. We all sat down on the floor. "I will spin the bottle first" Beau spinned the bottle and it landed on me. Great.. "Okay, truth or dare?" Beau asked. "Dare" I laughed. "I dare you to run around the main road in your underwear" Beau laughed and then the others joined. "What what what?" I looked at him shocked. Was he fucking serious? "Omg..." I stood up. "Come on, take off your clothes" Beau stood up also. "Are you serious?" ... "Yup" he nodded. I took off my jumper and then my jeans. I stood there in my black lacy underwear and hot pink bra. The boys all stood there, shocked. I can't believe i am doing this. "Okay, here i go" I ran all around the main road.