Prologue

Ha ha ha I'm back losers

Prepare your panties

~Lauren

___________________________________________________

Love was always to be made out to be beautiful. Until Kellin met Vic and Vic met Kellin for the second time in their short lives, love was something they didn't believe in. But once the boys realized their love for each other they felt like nothing can hurt them.

They were wrong.

In their freshman year of college, Kellin's ex was back and he wanted to taste the poison he set out into the world this time. Andy had a fail proof plan on making Kellin's life a living hell.

Step One- Ruin his relationship

Step Two- Have sex with him...a lot

Step Three- Be sad and make him feel bad

Step Three- die

You may think he is mentally unstable because, well, he is. Andy was going to 'die' because he wanted revenge.

Andy went through with his plan but it didn't work. Kellin and Vic ended up engaged! They were still madly in love.

Two years after they graduated college, they've been married for one year and in their bands for 3. Vic and Kellin were very open about their relationship. Doing as many interviews they needed to. They join multiply campaigns to stop homophobic remarks.

They were out to change the world.

It's just to bad Andy was out to stop the world.

He wanted to watch the world crumble and burn.

Kellin and Vic had stopped worrying about Andy because he died, right.

Wrong.

Ready or not, here he comes.

Coming 7/30 (cough, my birthday, cough) Get excited losers ~Lauren