Being Nosy

LIZA'S POV 

I start to gather my things when I hear, "Hurry up! Some of us, actually have places to be." I look beside me to find Grayson looking dead at me. "In a rush to get a blow job by another hoe I see." I mock back and he growls at me, "At least I can get someone. No one wants you. Never have, never will." He laughed and shoved me out of the way. I try hard not to cry as his words sink it. I finish picking up my stuff and walk out the classroom. I shut the door behind me, because I am the last one out. "Hey!" I turn around and I find Sage walking up to me.

I smile at her as she takes a good look at me. "What's wrong?" I make a half smile at her, "Nothing, I am just ready for lunch." Sage wrapped her arm around me, and smiled. Sage is my best and only friend. She moved her about three months ago, and I showed her around the school. She is on the cheer leading squad, and she is drop dead gorgeous. Sometimes I feel like, we are only friends because she feels bad for me.  I don't bring it up though, because I can't loose her. 

We walk into the cafeteria and I look around. I spot Ethan sitting alone so I turn towards Sage and say, "I will be right back. Go get your food, and I will meet you in a minute." She looked at me confused, but nodded, "Okay?" She walked off and I breathed in and out slowly, "Okay, you can do this. It is fine. You can do this." I whisper to myself as I walk up to Ethan. "Is this seat taken?" He looked up at me. "Umm, no?" I sit down, look down, and play with my fingers. I try my hardest not to make eye contact. I reluctantly look up and find everyone was staring at us. I look back at Ethan and his eyebrows were fused together in confusion. "What are you doing?" His voice broke me out of my gaze. "I am sitting down with an old friend." He looked at me shocked, "Umm. Look, we are not friends. I would never be friends with Liza the Loser." His tone was harsh and I could feel my eyes start to tear up. Fuck. I told myself that I would never cry in front of anyone. I get up and quickly walk out of the cafeteria. I hear my name being yelled and I slightly turn my head seeing Sage, so I started running and locked myself in the nearest janitor's closet. We might be best friends, but I still do not want her to see me upset. I wipe my tears and try to mediate my breathing. "It's okay. You don't need him. He is a jerk. He is the loser, not you." My eyes start fill with more tears, "What am I saying? I am the LOSER. I have no one." I check my phone and notice I have ten minutes left of lunch, so I wipe my tears off for the last time. I open the door and I find Grayson talking with a man that I have never seen before. I close the door partially, leaving it cracked so I could watch their interaction. 

"Show me the me the stuff, Grayson." Grayson looked around and pulled out a zip lock bag from his front pocket. The man pulled out a wad of cash.  Within a blink of an eye, they separated and the man was no where to be seen. What just happened? What is Grayson hiding? 

I should've minded my own business, because this is where my life changed forever. That is what I get for being nosy... 

A/N: I totally changed chapter 2! I hope you liked this better! Let me know! 

***PLEASE vote/comment/share*** I love seeing y'all's reactions to the story! -Krystal :)