The Great Escape

LIZA'S POV

I look at him confused, "How?" He winked at me and stood up. "Liza, I fucking hate you! God! Why did you have to be the one they put in here?! I could have any girl and they chose you!! I don't even like being in the same presence as you!" I could feel my eyes starting to tear up. "Fuck you!" I turned around and tried my hardest to hold my emotions in, but I fail. My tears start to flood down my face. Soon the door opened and revealed the man from earlier and Ethan. Ethan grabbed for Grayson, but Grayson hit him in the chest causing him to fall immediately. The other man started to swing next, so Grayson ducked and punched him in the stomach. Grayson ran over to me and said, "We don't have time to waste. Let's go!" He grabbed my hand pulled me behind him running at full speed. We hid between every wall and covering we could. Soon we find a window to the building. Grayson kicked it open and from far down the hall we heard, "Hey!" I turn around for a second and suddenly feel a sudden pain in my stomach.

"Fuck!" Grayson screamed as I looked at him and couldn't speak. I look down at my stomach were the pain was coming from and I saw a lot of blood. I could feel my legs trembling under me. Grayson caught me and said, "No, none of that. You have to stay with me." The footsteps grow louder, and I feel my body being picked up. I didn't even realize I was on the ground. I open my eyes up some to see Grayson about to jump from the window. I quickly hide my face, so I don't watch. I heard Grayson make a huff and I let out a small moan in pain. I could feel the wind against my skin, so I burrow myself more into Grayson, "Mmm, warm." He gave a small laugh, which shook me some. I groan a little bit and he whispered, "I am sorry." I heard a car alarm going off, but it sounded far away. "I will take care of you, Liza. Always."

Everything went black.

GRAYSON'S POV

I put her into the car gently and I could tell she was no longer conscience because of the loss of blood. "Fuck!" I could feel my eyes starting to fill up with tears. I quickly look around as I get into the car. "Where are they?" This started to piss me off, because I know something is wrong. They are up to something, but I have no time to figure out what it is, because Liza needs to go to the emergency room.

ETHAN'S POV

I start to wake up and my chest hurts when I try to take in air. I look around in the dark and see Jacob was no where to be seen. I sit up and realize I am not in the same room I was in prior. The lights flick on and I jump to see Anya walk in and smile at me. She walked over to me and bent down in front of me. She grabbed my face and forced me to look at her. "You had one job, and that was to make sure your brother wouldn't pull anything over on us. You failed me, and you know exactly what I do to people who fail me." She smiled devilishly and threw my face out of her grasp. She moved and pressed her lips next to my ear, which caused me to jump. "I kill them."

A/N: I missed you all! I am so sorry for being inactive! I have been soooo busy with college and I have had no time. I start Winter Break next week, so I will have more time to write then! If you need anything, I am here! 523 reads!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!! IT MEANS A LOT!!

***PLEASE comment/vote/share*** I love seeing y'all's reactions and opinions to the story so far!!!-Krystal :)