Author's Note

So the story ends. First of all, I hope everybody enjoyed this book. I have to say, this was a very fun project to work on. Sometimes I struggle with books like this, losing inspiration halfway through, but that didn't happen this time. I hope you all enjoyed seeing the reunion of Sabine and Ezra, and the sabezra moments!

Now, there are a few certain people I'd like to thank personally for support. You guys were there from the start, and were always there to comment and support the book. Now, bear with me, tagging isn't my strong suit!

@LuaKitsune = I'm pretty sure you've commented on every single chapter! It's been great seeing your reaction to each bit, and thanks for all of the awesome's!!! You're an awesome reader!

@CODYARMY = You were the one who inspired me to start this project, and your devotion to Sabezra is an inspiration to us all! Thank you for all of the support!

@VodkaComrad = Thank you for all of the comments, and thank you for keeping me on point with my little alterations to lore! Hope you liked the mention of the lightsaber in the epilogue!

This being said, while I appreciate the readers above, every single person who has read even one chapter of this book is a hero in my books.

Now, one of the main questions that I always get asked, will there be a sequel? Short answer, probably not! I tend to prefer standalone stories because I like wrapping them up in the epilogues, and I'm content with the ending for this book. Of course, I will probably have another sabezra project at some point, but I doubt it'll connect to this.

Anyway, in short, I hope everybody enjoyed the book, and thanks for all of the support!!!