Chapter 5

Canon Era

"Hange!" Armin calls out the beta once she came out of the conference room.

"Armin! Did you see Levi? We need to discuss something-"

"Eren is acting weird!" Armin cried.

"What? What do you mean by weird?" Hange ask curiously.

"He said that we're playing games with him, he was angry. So angry and he did something...." Armin trails off, finding the right words that describe his experience

"Did he turn into a Titan?!" Hange begins to pant and a droll slowly falls on the corners of her lips. Though, she didn't hear any explosion, her thoughts of Eren controlling is transformation triggered her.

"He forced us to submit... with his scent...."

"What?!" Hange sounds shock for the first time, she turns her heels and heads to the medical wing with Armin behind her tracks. "Is he still in the medical wing?"

"Yes.... and Corparal Levi is there..." Armin adds with hesitant.

"Oh, good! Levi will rein him before we get there," Hange almost laugh.

She knows Levi is an Omega and Eren is an Alpha, perks being in charged of the medical group. Almost 99 percent of the human population doesn't have any idea on how to control one's scent, Hange believes that if that 1 percent appears to know how to use it, eventually it will trigger the population's knowledge by plain instincts.

And Hange is confident that that 1 percent is Eren Yeager. Boy, she wants to see the instincts acts up. It will be a perfect view, an Alpha and an Omega in one room. Hange highly expects puppies will say hello to the world soon.

"But Hange! He forced Corporal Levi to sleep!" Armin manage to slip between pants. He is practically running to catch up with the beta.

"Ohhhhh~" Hange giggle. She knew to well that Eren is into Levi, it was quite obvious actually and she knew too that Levi had develop feelings for the boy after that long ass courting. Levi might not be aware of it himself but Hange can read him like a book.

"And I'm not sure if I heard it right but.... Eren said that Levi is his husband..."

"OH MY GOD! YES!" Hange run faster than any human being.

****

After Armin and the gang left.....

Eren finally took the raven's belt off, Levi looks more comfortable now. Pillows surrounds him like the Omega is sleeping in the clouds, Eren snatched the rest of the ten pillows from the other beds and found some tuck on one of the cabinets. Eren drape a fresh blanket on his sleeping mate.

Seeing his mate all comfortable and sleeping soundly, Eren grab a stool and sat next to the bed. He traces his finger on the dark circles under the raven's eyes, as an Alpha he needs to make sure that his mate is well taken care of.

As far as Eren can remember, he always make sure that Levi sleeps first before him since the raven had insomnia, it is only fair that his Alpha will stay up with him through the night.

He dips his nose on the Omega's head to smell that pleasant  pregnant scent. Odd, he didn't smelt anything. Sighing, he rest his head on the walls.

"Are you taking scent blockers again?" Eren scolds his sleeping mate.

Even when mated and bonded, Levi still took scent blockers. The raven reasoned that his new scent is abusing his nose, Eren let it slide at first but during the long run they fought over it. As an Alpha, Eren wants to smelt his scent on his Omega. In the end, the real reason behind Levi taking scent blockers is simply preventing himself from being horny.