Chapter 11

I'm so sorry for the long-long wait!

Please forgive me! Here, take this new chapter as a treat ♥

Modern

Eren watched as his Captain hugged his mother. Levi looked exactly like Kuchel, from the dark thoughtful eyes to the tips of his raven locks. Eren was not surprised yet his chest warms up at the sight of a reunited mother and son. It almost made Eren feel envy and wanting to go straight to his mother for a hug.

"Oh, baby." Kuchel giggled, wiping the male omega's tear-stained face. "Look, mama and alpha are here."

"I'm just so happy to s-see you," the Levi sniffs, burying his face further on his mother's neck.

Kuchle just chuckled and winked at Eren. "Eren, be a dear and wash these peaches while I calm this cute bundle of hormones."

"Uh, sure!" Feeling embarrassed for watching the two, Eren went downstairs and did what Kuchel instructed him.

Eren took the basket of peaches that Kuchel gave them that was sitting on the kitchen island.

Eren is still confused at what's happening but he had to set his priorities. His Captain woke up and discovered he was pregnant, a lot of things could go in the wrong direction. First, the brunette had to be sure of Levi's and the child's well-being. He read the pregnancy books that were on the coffee table in the living room and educate himself so he can take good care of Levi. His Captian might be under so much stress right now.

As he washes each peach thoroughly, he sorted his thoughts. Eren was sure that Levi was his Captian. The way the raven reacted was way different, he even mentioned why the brunette wasn't wearing his uniform.

He finished washing the peaches and ran back to their bedroom. Knocking quietly, Eren slowly opened the door.

He first sees is Kuchel holding Levi in her arms, the small raven was fast asleep. The old Omega noticed him and gestured him to come in. With slow steps, Eren refilled the bowl. "How is he?" He asked.

"He's fine, I can assure you that this is normal," Kuchel chuckled.

"That's good to hear."

Kuchle noticed the uncertainty in the Alpha and offered him a smile. "I know it won't be easy, Levi's moods will be all over the place. He'll demand your attention then hated you for doting too much."

"I understand," Eren nodded shyly. Since he woke up to this world, he wanted to shower his mate with love and dedication. There are times when Levi got really moody, and it was not a fun experience. Eren wondered if 'his Levi' will be the same... or worst.

"I'm sorry Eren," Kuchel blurted.

Eren blinked at her, confused at the sudden apology.

"I know I have said some harsh words to you back then. I'm just worried about Levi. He lived his whole life here in the city and I knew that he'll be having trouble adjusting to life in the countryside. But after thinking about it, I realized that I'm the one that doesn't want Levi to leave."

Eren looked down at his hands. He almost forgot that they are going to move to the countryside where his parents where. And hearing from Kuchel, she was against it.

"Then come with us."

They all turned to Levi. The Omega was awake and probably heard their conversation.

"We don't have to be separated," Levi croaked, as he looked up his mother with glassy eyes.

"Oh, baby," Kuchel cooed, running her fingers in her son's hair. "You know that I can't leave Kenny."