Information

Information on the Hamilton Family. They each have different Quirks, like the Parr family in the Incredibles.

==========

Name: Corey Hamilton

Nickname(s): Corey, Concha, Vanilla Bean, American Idiot/Trash (thx Bakugou)

Catchphrase: "Wowzers, my guy, I'm depressed!"

Age: 15

Birthday: April 24

Height: 4'11"

Quirk: Wind Manipulation; Corey can manipulate the wind, and also fly. She can control the velocity and temperature of the wind, and air pressure around someone, so she can compress anything the way the Earth compresses carbon dioxide into diamonds. But if she uses it too much, she can either hyperventilate or get severely lightheaded to the point of passing out, plus can have asthma like attacks if she uses her Quirk too much.

Looks: Long black hair usually down or in a low ponytail, green eyes, tan skin, and usually wears big round bottle cap glasses

Wardrobe: Fandom t-shirts, jeans, oversized sweaters, anything comfortable

Hero Outfit:

Background: Corey and her triplet brothers lived in America, but had to move to Japan for their mum had to come for her new job

Background: Corey and her triplet brothers lived in America, but had to move to Japan for their mum had to come for her new job. Goes to Yuuei with Carter and Colin in the Hero Course.

Crush/Lover(s): None yet

Side-Notes: Pansexual as fuck, when confident enough, she can flirt with a guy or a girl. Has a very shit memory, so she wears rubber bands on her fingers called "Reminders" in various colors to help her remember things.