XXVI | Street Smarts!!

Song: Symphony Impossible to Play I - Overture

==========

"'CAUSE EVERY TIME WE TOUCH! I GET THIS FEELING! AND EVERY TIME WE KISS I SWEAR I CAN FLY! CAN'T YOU HEAR MY HEART BEAT FAST! I WANT THIS TO LAST! NEED YOU BY MY SIDE!"

It was night, probably 7:30, Corey wasn't sure. All she knew was that Roxy and Ivy had been screaming 'Every Time We Touch'  and 'Despacito 2' on repeat for the past hour. It was fun at first, Corey even taught Shouto the chorus of 'Every Time We Touch,' but then it started to get a bit annoying and tiring. And Endeavor literally gave zero (0) fucks about them, as he was just done with their shit. Actually, he was done with their shit after the bakery.

The hunt for Stain hadn't been going well. They've talked to witnesses who thought they've seen him, but the leads went nowhere. Nashiro even tried to get information from the fruit at produce stands and got nothing helpful. Since then, Roxy and Ivy had been blasting the music through the small speaker the fire girl had brought.

Out of laziness and tiredness, Corey started to float and held onto Todoroki's shoulder as a guide. He didn't mind and guided her as they continued to walk down the busy streets of Hosu. Corey mindlessly hummed to a song that had been stuck in her head for the past few days, looking up at the night sky coated in stars. A dark figure with wings zoomed overhead and a large explosion was heard a few blocks away, erupting in a red and orange glow.

"FUCKING SHIT-!"

Corey lost her concentration out of being startled and fell on her back onto the hard cement. Todoroki and Sai crouched down to check on her as Endeavor and Ivy ran past them, followed shortly by Roxy.

"Hell yeah, now we got some action!" Roxy cheered.

Todoroki helped Corey up as they ran with Sai and Nashiro to catch up to the other three (3).

"Shouto, there's been an incident! Follow me and I'll show you what a true hero is!" Endeavour yelled back at his son.

A small growl escaped Corey's throat, but before she could spill her own insult, she felt her tit vibrate. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and looked at a new message from Izuku.

Hinata but Green: 4-2-10, Ekou ST.

"Stop looking at your phone, look at me, Shouto!"

She glanced at Shouto who was also looking at his phone, and he glanced at her too. They both nodded in agreement and ran in the opposite direction of their supervisors.

"Where are you going, Shouto!?"

"Concha, where are you doing?"

"The narrow lane by Ekou Street, 4-2-10," Shouto said. "When you're done, if there are any heroes who've got their hands free, we'll be requesting backup. I mean, it's you, you'll be able to resolve whatever it is in no time. Our friend might be in trouble."

Corey smiled at him referring to Midoriya as his friend since he didn't want to make any at the start of the school year. He really had come a long way.

"SURE YOU TWO (2) AREN'T GOING TO FUCK IN A BACK ALLEY?" Ivy shouted at them.

"Ivy!" Sai scolded her friend and Roxy's high pitched laughter was heard, mixed with Nashiro's soft chuckling.

"SHUT UP!" Corey called back in annoyance.

"HEY SHOUTO! MAKE SURE YOU USE PROTECTION! DON'T WANNA SEE ANYONE GET PREGNANT!"

Corey turned to float on her back as she flipped Ivy off.

"Corey, you think you can teleport us to Midoriya's location?" Shouto asked, a pink tint coating his cheeks.