Lovely

This is probably gonna be kinda depressing
    "Isn't it lovely, all alone? Heart made of glass my mind of stone. Tear me to pieces, skin and bone. Hello, welcome home..."
Theos pov.

    I don't fucking understand. Did I invite her? No. Did he even ask? Absolutely not.
    But here they are. Sitting on my couch cuddling. Like. What the fuck? Are you serious? It's literally my house. He just came in with her and plopped down and pulled her into his lap.
    Oh god I wanna vomit. Who knows what diseases that bitch is carrying? She's probably got aids for fucks sake. 
    All of the sudden boris giggles. Fucking giggles. What the fuck? Boris. Hard headed, who drinks beer like Pepsi, who can hit a blunt without flinching and can down a bottle of vodka by himself in 20 minutes. Just fucking giggled. I'm standing in the door way with a beer in my hand watching all this with a sour look on my face.
    "Hey, Theodore." (Why doesn't he ever call me Potter around her?) Boris says, pulling Kotku off his lap to stand up and look at me. "Is it ok if I show Kotku your room?" He winks at me. Fucking winks.
    "Uh. Yeah sure." No it most certainly is not.
    "Thanks Theodore." He pulls Kotku up the stairs and, as she's following boris up the stairs, turns around and smirks at me. But not friendly. It's a look that says 'hey I'm gonna go fuck your best friend/fuck buddy in your bed. Have fun sleeping on the couch. Alone.'
    I light a cigarette and send her glare back that I try my best to say 'jokes on you whore. You're getting my sloppy seconds.'

I hear my door close and I sigh and plop down on the sofa, cigarette in one hand and an almost empty beer bottle in the other, turning on the tv and staring blankly at whatever dumb game show was on. It really didn't matter, my mind was elsewhere.
And elsewhere being the moans that are coming from my room. I mean. The tv is on full fucking volume and I can still hear them. I mean. What the fuck is he doing that's making her sound more like a dying cat than usual? Strangling her? You know what never mind i don't wanna know. But if I think about this another second I'm gonna fucking vomit.
So on that note I grab a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from the junk drawer and a bottle of vodka and I storm out of that fucking hellhole.
I don't know where to go but the first place that comes to mind is the old rundown park a couple of miles from my house. Boris and I used to go there.

Boris Boris Boris

Why is he all I can think about? It's driving me fucking insane. I mean, come on really? Why can't I think of anything anyone else?
Oh yeah cause he's the only person I've got left in this shit hole of a world. And I'm loosing him too.
Shit man being lonely fucking sucks.
I sit down on the merry-go-round and try to drown my sorrows in vodka and cigarette smoke. It doesn't work. Now I'm just drunk and in emotional pain.
I guess a part of me wished he would come after me. But I guess I knew that wouldn't happen. After all he hasn't done anything wrong. But it still makes me angry.
But I revert back to my old ways, floating in the pool and counting the constellations deep into the night. But now I'm floating on a pool of something else. I'm floating on a cloud of smoke, that makes everything around me hazy. But the stars are the only thing I've got right now, and they're clearer than they've ever been.

end

——————

Ew hi I'm a loser with nothing better to do this summer than write teen angst bullshit about my favorite characters.
Anyhow hi I'm V and my writing fucking sucks and so does this but I want to be a writer when I grow up so this is practice I guess.

ok the next one will be happy so yeah stay tuned.

sincerely,
v