you all over my skin, im anxious

cause when the stars align
     you might bring the beast out.

Boris saw red.

Both literally and figuratively.

Well, literally it was more of a swirl of colors, dulling already since the acid was wearing off by now.

Boris and Kotku has gone to a rager at some kids house who he didn't even know his name. But hey, sex, booze, and drugs. How bad can it be?
Kotku was sucking on his neck but he was barely noticing it. For gods sake he wasn't even hard. He was much to mad.

He was watching Theo.

Correction. He was watching Theo and the captain of the boys swim team practically fuck on the dance floor.

Boris wasn't sure why he was feeling this way, but watching Theo grind on someone who wasn't him made his stomach twist.

He watched with a glare for a solid minute and a half (and by then kotku was unbuckling his pants and getting on her knees) when the jockstrap whispered something and Theos ear and headed towards the mini bar.
This is when Boris snapped.

He pushed Kotku off him ("what the fuck Boris? You prick.") and stormed towards the mini bar.

"Hey, you." His accent thick in his words and anger.

"Yeah little russki?" Boris saw red.

"Stay the fuck away from Theodore." The boy snorts

"yeah? And what if I don't? He's a slut anyway. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight." The boy grabs his crotch and let's out a mocking laugh.

Suddenly Boris makes a low growl, similar to that if an animal, before kicking him in the groin so hard that he fell limp to the ground. Boris pours a drink before heading over the an oblivious Theo on the dance floor.

A fast song is playing and Theo's eyes are closed, his body rolling to the beat of the music.

And Boris thought he looked utterly delicious.

He came up behind Theo. Not saying a word, he hands him his drink over his shoulder and presses his body up against Theo's.

Theo doesn't turn around, only grinds down on him, his blonde curls tickling Boris's chin.

As they're grinding against eachother, Theo thinks he smells something familiar. Sweat, smoke, and... cheap perfume. Xandra's perfume. The one he used to disinfect Boris's cuts that night. The one that the couch that Theo and Boris where laying on this afternoon still smells like. It smells like Boris.

Theo whipped around, the music being drowned out by both of their heart beats.

They're both incredibly aware of how excruciatingly close their bodies are together. And without a word of exchange between them, they both simultaneously crash their lips into each others.

The kiss is rough and fast, with their tongues swirling against each other's and their teeth clanking together but neither of them seem to care.
Their bodies continue grinding on each other, each trying to pull each other impossibly closer. They seem to forget their in the middle of a bunch of drunk teens still dancing at a party, both too high on each others lips to care.

But when Boris can feel Theo's erection rubbing against his leg, he growls.
"Hm. What should we do about that?"
Boris asks as he pulls away panting.

Theo rolls his eyes, standing on his top toes to get his lips close to Boris's ear, his hot breath tickling him.
"What do you wanna do, Pavlikovsky? You wanna fuck me up or not? You wanna screw me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow?" Theo mutters against Boris's ear.

The hair on the back Boris's neck stands on edge and he cusses.
"Bathroom. Now."

Theo doesn't need to be told twice. He saunters off towards the light at the end of the hall, the bathroom that 2 teens had just walked out of.
Boris stands still for a second. Catching his breath and recollecting his thoughts.

Is he really gonna fuck Theo? While they're both semi sober?

Does that mean it's more than just fun? Is it more?

It doesn't matter. Now isn't the time for feelings.

Now is the time for action...

should i make a part 2? give me your opinions pleassseeee:)))

and omg thank you milevenstitch for telling me that this is the number 1 trending story in boreo??!!!! i seriously don't know why you read this crap lmao.

i love you!💘
      -v