"Good Luck"

Y/n sat on her kitchen table while reading a flyer Sasuke brought to her. "Kakashi-sensei is letting us take the chunnin exams?" She asked and looked over at a grumpy Uchiha, whom was glaring out the window. "Yeah." Was all he said. Y/n sighed and went over to her edgy middle school friend. She sat in front of him but he refused to look at her, Y/n reached up and brushed his bangs out of his face while proceeding to run her fingers through his hair. 

Sasuke looked up at the girl and suddenly she got on her knees. Y/n had spotted some fuzz in his hair and in an attempt to get it out, mushed her chest in the said boys face. Sasuke was about as red as Gaara's hair and pushed her away. "Don't do that without telling me!" He shouted and turned around with a cold glare.

He felt something flop onto his head and he grabbed it. "I told you to pick up your underwear Sas-uke." Y/n replied nonchalantly seemingly unaffected by the Uchiha's words. An already aggravated Sasuke angrily spun around and pinned her to the window seat they were on.

"I'm not an uke! Shut up!" His knee rested between her legs and he had her hands pinned above her head. He didn't even realize the situation until her face was ablaze. "Sasuke...get off..." She whispered quietly. He didn't move. "Sasuke-" "Don't call me uke...okay...?" Y/n saw a shy Sasuke with light pink cheeks looking away from her. "O-Okay..." 

                                                                                *****************

Y/n entered the exam room with the other gennin when sand wrapped swiftly around her waist and tugged her over to the red head. "Hello Gaara-kun." She whispered softly, still dazed from the mornings events. He raised an eyebrow and looked at Sasuke across the room who was watching his every move. "Hello." The sand let go and Gaara proceeded to hug the girl instead.

Sasuke's eyebrows scrunched up across the room and Gaara visibly smirked at him from over her shoulder. Ino suddenly jumped on his shoulders and Sasuke's attention was stolen. "Why are you here?" Gaara asked. "My sensei thought we were ready so here I am." Y/n yawned and ran her fingers through her hair, before stopping and blushing. Gaara raised an eyebrow then shrugged it off. 

"The written exam is about to begin!" A ninja said. "I better go." Y/n explained, taking a step toward her team. Gaara grabbed her wrist and pulled her close and he made sure Sasuke was watching. He gave Y/n a peck on the cheek and then whispered into her ear, "Good luck."