Chapter work17 all up in flames

I rose from the shadows there is Onyx. I smile and pat her. She huffs in response seeing and knowing that there has been a change. I fear now. But pushing that aside I get onto of her and we ride to the North Pole she is faster now so it takes less time. We make it there within the hour. I made my way back to North's place. I burst through the double doors seeing North and Jack.

"Hey beautiful," Jack smiled.

"I found Eve..... I found him," I say ignoring Jack .

"You didnt take him on did you?" North asks.

"I did, oh I did. He cheated, used the shadows." I frown I look at ground.

"Did he touch you?" Jack frowns.

"Oh come now Jack, if he did would I be here?" I say smirking. I know I cant keep this up, it will have to come out sometime.

"Okay good so how did you escape?" North asks and smiles.

"Enough about that we have to go gather the others, Jack come with me," I say and begin to walk to the door but the Yetis shut it.

"Okay tell us what happened." North says.

"We have to go, Eve is in danger," I say still turned around glaring at the Yetis.

"Did he touch you?" North demanded.

"Yes! Yes he did that's why we have to go. We don't have much time he is preparing!" I frown. The Yetis open the door.

"She's right Jack go with her," North says, "I'll gather the others." Jack follows me out. Once we leave I look at Jack and he nods so do I. With a jump I'm flying, the wind took him up.

"he touched you what does that mean?" Jack yelled over the roaring of the wind.

"It means the end of the world that now he will be able to engulf the world in darkness. We have to hurry." I yell back.

"...I thought you were to die," he said. "I was worried." he frowned. We flew in silence. We should have taken Onyx she would have been faster. Finally we make it.

"Down here," I point and fly down.

" I know this place," Jack says. "This is where is lair was before," jack states as we drop onto the ground. Then there's a terrifying odor. It smells like a campfire. My mind races and I dash towards where the bed was. It was no longer there. Just a hole now.

"Eve," I gasp and jump down the tunnel. Jack follows me.

"Oh my god," I cry as I see the ashes.

"Chirstana," Jack says seeing my raction and I run into the ashes looking for them. Jack follows. I enter into the cell block and the cages, the bars melted then I see it, a skeleton. Tears fall. I take my jacket it off and wrap the bones in it. Jack frowns and I leave looking for my dads. As we go into my twisted hallways I see a bigger room then the rest We enter it and there I see it the bones of my father lying on the ground.

"Chirstana?" Jack frowns. I cryed and cryed unable to stand. Jack gathered his bones in the jacket having a little frost on it. He helped me up and walked me over to the hole.

"Can you fly?" he asked. I nodded and we jumped up. Flying up the hole gave me time to think I had clammed down. We made it to the top and the others had just arrived as we did.

"Oh my god, Chirssy!" Tooth frowned and flew to me. A nickname that she gave me a while ago.

"What happened here?" North asks. I look around now seeing the burned trees.

"Eve," I frown and tears fall. Jack opens up the jacket and sets down the bones.

"Whose bones are those?" Bunnymund asks in a gasp. Jack started to speak but I cut him off.

"Eve's and Pitch's, the prophecy was true and Eve was the one of light she surround him in flames she is the light and he was the shadows. " I frown. No one said anything Tooth gave me a hug making me feel better, but I couldnt. She pulled away and stayed by my side.

"Chirstana," Jack began but I snapped.

"NO! Dont call me that name! She's dead because of me, he is dead because of me. No matter how evil something can but that gives no one any right to take a life, spirt or human or alien all life is sacred, and he," I point to the moon. "Could have stopped this! He created the prophecy he is the reason for this but why?! I am done with this bullshit." I shout. Angry I glare at them seeing their faces in suriprise.

"I'm done with this gaurdian crap," I frown and fly up. I fly and fly away. Jack follows but I disappear into the shadows, to get a new jacket.