Chapter 15 Charms and Kisses

15 minutes had past and the cream still had not cooled. 30 minutes and nothing. 45 nothing. 1 hour past and finally it cooled. I set the cream in a small container one big enough to find in my pocket. I put some on, and looked for mortal Jack. I entered the globe room found Bunnymund but not Jack.

"Hey Kitty, do you know where Jack is?" I ask him grinning.

"Its Bunny why on earth do you think I'm a cat," he laughed.

"You have the Cat face, Hun. Where's Jack?" I smirk.

"Very Funny Shadow girl," he laughs.

"Huh uh, where's Jack," I frown.

"Outside, why?" he asked.

"I know how to get his powers back," I smile and leave to the outside he follows with me. There I see Jack out on a balcony staring out to the snow. I fly to him.

"So what does the witch want?" he grumbles.

"To cure you, you know not all witches are evil," I smile. He sighs and looks away. I grab his collar and kiss him.

1.....2.....3......4......5 I pull back and smile he looks at me angry, then confused and finally he smirks. Bunnymund shook his head.

"And what did that accomplish?" he asks annoyed.

"Wait for it. Oh and your welcome, Frost." I smile and he gives me a confused look. I look at Bunnymund. Then it starts to happen. I can only imagine how he felt.

*Jacks pov*

I smirked at her, feeling cocky. Mortal and still got it. But why did she kiss me?

"Your Welcome, Frost," she smiles and I look at her confused like. Then I feel it The cold. The shivering cold. I laugh at it. I look down at my hands and smile as the turn from cream to white bone. Then it stops I grab my staff and watch the frost on it. I have them back!

"Woooooohoooooo!" I smile and jump up as the wind takes me up.

*Christina's pov*

I grin at my work and look at Bunnymund.

"Good job now all we need to do is get to Eve." he says and I nod also having a plan to that.

"I have a plan. I must undo all my wrongs." I say to him but before he can reply I run to my room. I must undo the work of my fathers and mine. I set the cream down and write a note. I take my black coat I made from the shadows and left. I appeared into the town I was in before. I whistled for my horse. She came running down from the sky. she approached me and I held onto her man petting her and staring into the shimmering red eyes.

"Oh, Onyx, my darling are you hungry?" I smile and the horse grunts. I summon the fear I stole from Eve and hold it out in front of Onyx. She eats it and huffs. I get on her back patting the black mane, it's no longer sand but now more sold.

"There girl, take me to Daddy, he's scared," I laugh and she rides into the night, we run and run into the woods. slowly we approach an empty bed in the middle of a clearing.

"Woo, girl hang on," I pull her to stop. I get off of her and put my hood on, I touch the bed and feel the edges of it. Then I come to a craving P.B it reads.

"Odd," I mumble. "Stay here old girl," I smile at the horse and jump down the hole. I land in a dark room next to globe with lights. My eyes get use to the light.

"Well, well look who finally came," a voice laughs.

"Hidding in the shadows are we?" I frown taking out my blades ready to fight. I get in a stance.

"Those knives aren't going to help you," a voice says. Then a giant nightmare scythe comes my way. I jump up and miss it.

"Very coward of you, wow to think Pitch Black, the boggy man a coward!" I laugh holding up the swords ready to attack.

"Suppose your right," he says and swings again but higher and I dodge it again. He comes out from the Shadows and the battle begins. His scythe down hard and i use my twin blades to block him. The scythe goes down further as push it up more. With a fast reflex I stop blocking and jump to the side before it hits me, It gets stuck in the ground and I attack. I hold the knife to his throat.

"To close Darling," he laughs and grabs my arm luckily I had my jacket on and jerk away.

"No, daddy dearest not close enough." I smile and jump back holding up my knives. He takes his scythe from the ground and swings at me knocking it out one of my swords. He swings again and our weapons hit and it makes a clang sound. I push the scythe away with my sword. He backs into the shadows again.

"Are you kidding me again," I frown hearing the laughter.

"Sorry to cut this short," His voice rings behind me as I feel the scythe on my neck. Then I feel a slight touch on my cheek. I black out.