Jealousy

Alyssa's Pov

I saw that Bri had fallen asleep... on Keaton.

I hated seeing this we both love him and we never knew that I always knew he wouldn't ever someone like me and go for someone like Brianna. I mean she's super pretty and is super nice.

Me I'm this fat ugly blob who no one would look twice at. I never really thought that she would actually be with him but whatever I guess. As I sat there in my thoughts I heard a familiar song come on so I started to sing along quietly.

'I'll try my best how much do I invest like cardiac arrest high voltage when we kiss'

The song ended a few minutes later. I looked over at Brianna and saw that she was still sleeping. I looked at Keaton and that he was looking at me.

"You know the Bad Suns"

"Ugh yeah"

"Awesome what's your favorite song?" He questioned.

"Um We Move Like The Ocean"

"That's a good one" He smiled at me.

Oh god that smile.

"What's a good one?" Brianna asked coming out of sleep but still laying on Keats.

He looked down and smiled messing with her hair.

Oh god just when he starts talking to me. Were both insecure but she's pretty me I got nothing going on.

"Oh what's our favorites by the Bad Suns"

"Ooh Twenty Years that song is so good"

He obviously likes her I mean by the way he looks at her I just have to deal with it I guess.

"That's a good one"

"We're here losers" Tyler spoke up.

I love Tyler so much. He's awesome funny cool and cute. He's like Keats I guess but not Keaton. No one will ever replace Keats.

As we approached everybody we saw Kenny, Kyle, some cool surfer lookin chicks, and then some girls who were obviously drunk and had close to no clothes on.

"So let's go mingle people"

We made our way over to everybody and right away one of the slutty girls were all over Keats. She was really skinny and pretty. I'm really insecure about myself so just looking at her made me feel fat and ugly. I looked over at Bri and knew she felt the same way.

"Um you guys I'm gonna go down to the water for a bit see you later" I said as I started walking.

"Hey I'll come with!" Tyler said running for me.

Brianna's Pov

I hate when I feel insecure which is always. Especially when the girl with no clothes on is tryin to get in the guy I like pants.

"Um you guys I'm gonna go down to the water for a bit see you later" Lyss said while walking away.

"Hey I'll come with!" Tyler said.

Great. I turned around to talk to Wes and Drew but they were out talking to Kyle.

I turned back to Keaton and the slu- I mean girl with no clothes on and she was still all over him but he looked like he was enjoying it. Ughhhhh.

"Hey I'm gonna go talk to people"

"O-Kay I guess" Wow enjoy your slut.

The slut was really pretty and skinny and I knew I couldn't compete I mean who would want me.