Get a room

Brianna's Pov

"When life hands you lemons take the lemons and bail we put them in the necks of our coronas and sail", I sang out.

We were currently jamming out to one of our favorite songs when the door rang.

"I'll get it!", Screamed Alyssa.

I heard the door open, so my curious mind looked to see who it was.

"Hey".

I would recognize that voice anywhere.

Keaton.

"What?",snapped Alyssa.

"Just here me out ok I came to apologize".

She glared at him before letting him pass through.

When he saw me he gave me a small smile before going to go sit on the couch.

"I'll leave u guys to it then."

"No no you can be here Bri",Keats said.

"Ok then...."

We were all sat around the couch in an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry ok, I didn't mean for you to get hurt the way you did. I don't want to loose your friendship or Tyler's ok. I thought if I told you he would get mad at me and if anything helps he only told me a couple days beforehand. I know it doesn't help but still. I didn't realize if I didn't tell you I would loose your friendship. I wish he didn't tell me anything. I love you ok I'm sorry. Your like a sister to me... Please please forgive me."

Alyssa continued to look at him. Then a small smile appeared on her face.

"Of course I forgive you, and I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I know Tyler's you friend too I'm sorry."

"Well happy ending for us then ain't it... come on guys bring it in", I said while opening they're arms so they could hug me.

They laughed but ended up hugging me back.

I'm glad things are back to normal...ish.

Alyssa's Pov

I sat down there looking at him and knew I still loved him, but it was more as a brother sister love. He became my best friend and I couldn't ask for anything better.

"So what are we going to do?",i asked.

"Well there's a party two nights from now we can have a sleep over until then?", Keats chimed in.

"2 day sleepover...", I said with an uneasy look, "IM IN!"

I had a big smile while running to get my stuff into a bag.

I grabbed my tooth brush and my LILO and Stitch brush. I packed some clothes and clothes for the party and ran back out.

Bri saw that I was finished and ran to go get her stuff packed.

"Sooooo You got your license"

"Yeah! I drove me and wes here... he said it was weird, you know me driving."

He scratched the back of his head as though he was nervous.

"Wes is here?!"

I jumped off the couch and hurriedly ran to Keatons new car, (which I saw on Instagram). Yeah I'm still a big fangirl.

"Wesley!!!"

Once he saw me he jumped out of the car and ran to meet me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and and he wrapped his around my waist.

"I missed you", I said into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too"

We just stood there for a moment until we were rudely interrupted.

"GET A ROOM!!", Was yelled by im assuming Keaton and BRI because the next thing I know we are getting pounded by water balloons.

One after the other after the other.

After it was all done I yelled, "Was that really necessary?"

"Very",they both spoke simultaneously.