Sluts and Cookies

Alyssa's Pov

After all of us got back to My house we started to make the food. It was soooooo good. Wes cooked this amazing pasta and made homemade pie for dessert. Bri was still asleep. Shes been sleeping a lot more and not eating. I'm worried what will happen if it goes on longer. In the mean time I'm having to try and get Bri and Keaton back together. Keats has been talking non stop about her to everybody but her. He needs to man up and stop being such a little pussy. When me and Tyler are together its what he talks about too cuz Keats is telling him stuff. JUST OVER ALL ITS ANNOYING!!!!

"I think its time for us to leave" Wed said while holding his stomach like he's about to throw up.

" I agree im in a food coma" Keaton said also clutching his stomache.

We all laughed.

"Why are you guys laughing im being serious"

"Haha well tell Bri we said bye"

Time to get Bri

I walked in her room and couldnt believe what I saw.

Her. Cutting. Herself.

I ran over to her and immediately pushed her down and grabbed the razor from her.

"WHY? BRIANNA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

I grabbed her wrists and saw that she carved ugly into her right forarm.

I got up off the bed and to the toilet where I flushed the horrible blade down the drain.

"What the hell Bri!"

All she did was shrug.

"Why would you do this again! You promised me you wouldnt do it anymore?!?!".

Last time I found her cutting herself was when her mom invited me inside and told me that she was in her room. We became really good friends that day. Why? Because I was cutting too. I had so many scars. I never showed anyone but her.

" I j-just have been getting so much jate these few days from emblems t-that I couldnt take it"

"Where did you get it Bri"

She didn't answer. But she looked mad now.

"YOUR BAG ALYSSA. YEAH YOUR BEING SUCH A FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL BITCH ABOUT THIS WHEN YOUR STILL FUCKING DOING IT TOO!!!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I've BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT RIGHT NOW OK!!! YEAH YOU CANT TAKE A FEW HATE COMMENTS... SOME RUDE ASS PEOPLE. WELL I USED TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT. YEAH BRI MY OWN FAMILY PUTTING ME DOWN." Im pissed now.

"THEY WERE NICE AROUND OTHER PEOPLE. MY MOM TEXT ME YESTERDAY CALLING ME A WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT. SO YEAH IM STILL CUTTING."

"Oh"

"Yeah oh"

"Im sorry I didnt know"

"Dont be sorry... I know hate is hard to deal with Im sorry but stop cutting ok?"

"Okay"

I gave her a hug and went in my room to sleep.

The next few weeks were pretty boring nothing really happened untill wesley called asking us to come over to meet someone.
We took showers and got dressed.

I put on some black leggings with a Sleeping with sirens tank and some black high tops.

Bri was wearing A black tank top with a red flannel, black high waisted shorts and some white converse.

As she walked out I looked at her and said "Fetch"

She laughed and rolled her eyes and walked out the door. I grabbed the keys walked out and locked the door.

We were jamming out to Death Cab For Cutie when Wes called.

I put it on speaker and talked. "Whats up Wes"

"Where are you guys"

"Pulling up to your driveway" I answered while parking the car.

The line went dead.

We walke into their house... cuz were cool and noticed a tall skimpy blonde. She had on a tank top and a short mini skirt on. She noticed us and walked over with a tray in her hand.

"Hi do you want cookies"

"Hi guys this is my girlfriend Natalie" Wes said walking over and putting an arm around her.

I looked at Bri and she too had an exprission of awe on her face.