2. His Ways

Age 11

Lyndon Six Consunji Araneta is happily walking to the school grounds when he suddenly bump into his acquaintance, Shania Adachi-Lee, his classmate to his dance class.  Born Japanese-Korean living in France because of her family's business, enrolled in a international school for elites, The Manheimer School.

"Oh? Hi Lyndon." She said while clutching her books in her hands, a smart girl with a crown on top of her head.

"Hi, Shania. I was surprised seeing you here because I thought you were in Greece enjoying the view in Santorini."

The girl suddenly blushed.

"My parents had a emergency meeting with their clients at the time of our departure, and they had to cancel our flight last minute because it is important. You know, my parents own the largest construction company in Japan and they have a lot of clients so, sometimes business comes first."

Nilapitan ni Lyndon ang babae, hinawakan niya ang buhok nito at hinaplos.

"You missed all the fun. Santorini is sure amazing, but maybe the cancellation of your flight was a good timing too. Would you mind going with me for lunch? I want to take you out suddenly."

Bumaba ang kamay ng lalaki sa bewang ng babae. Malumanay niya itong hinila palapit sa kanya, sa gulat ay nabitawan ni Shania ang mga libro na dala niya.

'This boy is driving me insane!' The young woman said as the man in front of her caress her cheeks and smile.

"Shania!"

She woke up at the thought when she heard her bestfriend called her.

"Oh, that's Almira, right? That girl, she likes me very much. She said I shouldn't come near you, Shania my dear. She dare to kiss me on my lips the last time we talked. But of course, I refused to kissed her but I gave her something everyone is craving to get from me." Lyndon said whispering to her ear.

Lumayo si Lyndon kay Shania. Pagkakataon na niya ito para lingunin ang kaibigan niya na ilang metro na lamang ang layo sa kanilang dalawa ni Lyndon Araneta.

"Shania, I told you to stay away from him. He's dangerous!"

"Almira, what are you talking about? Look, Lyndon is a great guy and I know you like him very much but would you mind leaving us alone please? He's taking me out for lunch! You shouldn't bother me anymore, Mira."

The feeling of displeased, anger and the feeling of betrayal can be seen in her face as her ears tremble in the thought.

"Can you hear yourself, Shania? This guy is taking you for lunch and then what? Fucking you like crazy like he did to me and then leave me alone! Did you know what happen to my family after that? We lost all of our investors because of them! This devil is taking away everything from you!"

The guy smirked as he listens to what she is saying. He likes the idea of girls quarrelling over him, because he likes all the attention. Or should we say, he likes being talked about.

"Excuse me, Almira Del Mundo, fucking you wasn't really my intention but you begged for it, right?" After saying that he laughed looking to them

Shania's right hand landed into Almira's face causing her to slammed into the grass of the field they were into.

'Amazing scene, gotta watch this of course.' Lyndon Araneta thought

Dinaganan ni Shania ang kanyang bestfriend sa galit at inis niya rito. She thought Almira was using her just to be with Lyndon, and Lyndon was the victim and not her best friend. Almira Del Mundo is Filipina student in the school she's enrolled. Sinabunutan niya ito at pinagsasampal because she liked Six.