7. Plan

Nandito na kami ni Alexandria sa restaurant kung saan niya kukuhanin ang gown niya. Her designer was a close friend of kuya Kelly who used to designed his clothes for some events that he was invited but a tragedy struck to their friendship when she met Sophie Manheimer, my cousin's love interest ever since he was a child.

"Zoe is very good in this field. She said she will gladly make my gown for my debut party if I want to and make it as her gift to me."

Zoe Wang, she's a chinese designer. Her dad, William Wang is one of our investors. Their family runs a shoe company but transitioned into a shoe and clothes company with the help of my dad. Mabait, maganda, sopistikada at higit sa lahat mayaman. Nakasama siya ni kuya Kelly sa maraming endorsement nito at matagal na silang magkaibigan, but things change when Sophie Manheimer told her to stop talking to kuya Kelly or else she will destroy her company. Miss Sophie is widely known as the heiress of their airport in France and she's also a famous celebrity. Kuya Kelly was in love with her since they were little and still but kuya Kelly wasn't a person who likes to wait for someone because he gets bored easily. He dated many women in the US and even lived with them without Uncle George and Auntie Monique knowledge. He's open to everything that he even asked Miss Sophie to let him date other girls for fun but he's not a playboy. He just wanted to be happy and make women happy using his ways.

"Did you told kuya about Zoe?" I asked when I pull the chair to let her sit

"No. I didn't told him besides I was the one who contacted her, and I also paid the gown with my own money. So, what's the deal on letting him know, right?" She said smiling as I sat down in front of her.

I was shocked. Not that she paid her bills but the fact that she did not tell kuya Kelly about the designer.

"You always tell kuya about the things you do. Bakit hindi mo sinabi sa kanya ang tungkol kay Zoe Wang?" I asked and she looked at me in the eye

"I don't want him to know because Miss Sophie will eventually find out." She said

I just shrugged my shoulders on what she said. Time passed by, after almost thirty minutes of waiting for Zoe Wang, she came. She was wearing a white tank top and a pair of ripped jeans and a Gucci's red low heels. She's accompanied by her assistant holding a huge box which I assumed Alexandria's dress. She sat down beside Alexandria and her assistant beside me. She put her snake skin Hermes bag on her lap and smiled at me.

"Oh, is this your boyfriend, Alex?" She said not asking if we already ordered or how was Alexandria's day

Alexandria smiled. "No. He's my cousin, Six. He's Uncle Lyndon's only son, remember your dad's business partner?"

Her mouth shaped like a letter 'O' and laid her right hand on top of the table.

"Well, nice meeting you. I'm Zoe Tiu-Wang, I'm the owner and Creative Designer of ZW."

Inabot ko ang kamay niya.

"I'm Six Araneta. Nice meeting you, too." I smiled. A fake smile, I don't like her or even need her. She's just a business partner and nothing like that but the way she looks at me, she's asking for something. More like begging to have something. After that awkward nice meeting you stage, I excused myself to call dad.

Naglakad ako papunta sa restroom. Right after getting there, I received a message from my mom.

Where are you right now?

Hindi ako nag-reply sa kanya. I called dad and enter the nearest restroom. Hindi ko madalas tawagan si dad pagdating sa business pero sa tuwing nakakasama ko ang mga partners niya ay kailangan niyang malaman. My job is to observe their personalities para malaman kung paano namin siya iha-handle. And based on my observation, magaling sa negosyo si Zoe Wang. She chooses her accomplices, she likes to praised herself and she likes the attention, just like kuya Kelly. Ilang ring lang ay sumagot na si Dad sa tawag ko, maybe he's not busy or he just wanted to talk to me. Lagi man siyang wala sa bahay, when he's far away on a trip, never siyang nawalan ng pagkakataon para iparamdam sa akin na anak niya ako at mahal na mahal niya ako.