quatre

A u s t i n 

November 12, 2010 

Another day of high school, how great. Note the sarcasm that drips in that sentence. The only thing I'm looking forward to is being able to go home and make some videos with Alex. Thank you God that today is a Friday.

I was at my locker whilst Zach, Robert, Tyler, and Alex waited for me since this is the passing period before lunch, so we had all the time in the world.

And that's when I was flabbergasted, because coming down the hall was one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I am not exaggerating as she truly is beautiful, despite having a girlfriend I couldn't help but stare in awe.

Her dark brown hair braided to her side, with tips of blonde ombré at the end of it. Those hazel eyes of hers were complimented with winged eyeliner on her eyelids, her thick eyelashes fanned over her eyes as she blinked, and she had a pair of black rimmed glasses placed over them. And she wore a ripped pair of skinny jeans, floral converse, a white knit crop top, and a thick cream colored cardigan over it.

As she walked passed me and my locer ,with two other girls and two other guys, her scent filled my nose. It was a distinct smell of vanilla, strawberries, and mint. You know how when you walk into a Bath and Body Works shop it smells so good and intoxicating? Yeah, that was how it was like.

When her and her group of, I assume friends, left around the corner, that's when my friends began teasing me.

"Ooh, Austin likes a girl," they sang before circling me.

I rolled my eyes, "you guys are idiots. She's just, really, pretty."

"She's just, really, pwetty," Zach mimicked before slapping me in the arm. "You were eyeing her, Austin! Admit it."

"Maybe I was, who cares," I muttered before shutting my locker and heading out to the yard to snab our usual table.

"Oh, you mean Reese?" Tyler asked. See, he was the only one who didn't tease me, it was just Alex, Zach, and Robert. God bless Tyler.

"That's her name?" I inquired my friend as we sat down at the circular, black table.

Tyler nodded before opening his can of Coke up, "yeah Reese Romero, she's in my Gym class. The people with her are her older siblings; Marley, Aubrey, Elliot, and Shawn. We chatted for awhile since we were partnered up for laps. And they transferred from, I think, from Seattle. Why?"

"You sound like you know her so well, Tyler," Alex mused as he opened a bag of chips.

"Yeah, kinda too, she's my lap buddy for the rest of the year," Tyler admitted. We all snickered at his choice of words causing him to turn red in the face. "Not like that! I meant, well, I meant she's my partner for the rest of the yera in Gym, you perverts."

"Hey, you said it, not us," I defended.

"Well you guys are dirty minded," Tyler pointed out, nearly spilling his can of Coke in the process since he's waving his arms around so much, "So technically it's my fault you guys are perverts."

"That hurts man, it really does," Zach feigned hurt as he placed a hand over his heart for theatrical purposes of course.

"Freshmen year sucks," I stated, wanting to change the subject of the conversation so it wasn't focused on me liking 'Reese'.

Robert smirked, "are you sure? 'Cos I bet now it doesn't since Reese is here."

"You suck."

"Why thank you." 

                                                                                        ~*~

And that my friend is how I noticed Reese Callisto Romero. Now, it isn't how I met her, but we'll get to that soon, after all, our encounter is quite special, since it indeed is a special friendship we once had.

This is the story on how I noticed Reese; how she captured my attention, making me want to know more about her. I know it's not as juicy as you guys want it to be, but it's special just like her. Man, I'm so cheesy right now, I blame my mom for making me watch all those Tyler Perry movies with her.

But anyway, the story on how we met. Now, that's a story for next time.

I dunno. Ooh! I want fries :-)

Much Love Guys.

~IaMmE_Chick

xx