Chapter 14💫

KYDAH's POV. . .

Here I am, sitting on my bed dressed up as a bride with my peach lace. Yeah I'm tied to a mystery guy. Paa didn't even allow the imam to mention my name or the groom's. I wonder what game Paa is playing now and I'm starting to dislike him slightly, don't blame me. You'll also despise him if you were in my shoes.

I badly wanna ask Paa why he did this. I don't wanna know him at first but now, I'm edgy. My phone started ringing bringing me out of my reverie.

"Hello, Ya Muhsin. What did he said" I ask him about our plan to ask Paa why my name and my so called husband who is not mentioned.

"He said that if he mention the name, you might not marry him or run away or something like that" that is plainly flat and plain.

"What! Why will I do that" I ask incredulously.

"I don't know. He's stressed and all. Maybe he isn't even thinking straight"

"Maybe" I will agree to that if anyone said that to me. Now no one needs to tell me.

"We'll know who he is later" he said ending the call.

Oh Allah! Help me out.

"Whatchu thinking of now kuma" Nasrin said putting her hands on her hips like a mother scolding her child for stealing.

"Ai shine(tell me about it) she'll not just chill and enjoy" Amal chirped in stuffing her face with food but trying not to ruin her makeup.

"You'll be stressed or depressed wallah" Iman added

"She's already stressed" Ehlam said sitting down next to me on the bed. Why won't they just leave me for only now?

"You guys should just shut up. I wanna think" I said glaring at them with utter annoyance. They are just annoying the hell out of me that I wish I don't know them.

"Think then. But the photographers are downstairs waiting for you" Daima said looking up from her phone, after taking my pictures.

"Ehen... Maa said that you should be fast so that you'll change your cloth" Nasrin retorted like she's just remembering what Maa told her. Her own pregnancy is like that huh!

"Nothing like thinking. Stand up let's go take pictures" Minal stood up, taking my hand with her.

"You glutton, stand up" Nasrin teased Dinar who has been eating anything she come across.

"You'll come to the stage too" Dinar playfully mumbled glaring at Nasrin.

"Ikr" Nasrin muttered, looking extremely happy with the thought. Okay is that what pregnancy makes you do?

"You guys like food too much now. Why?" Iman asked looking confused. This girl can also be stupid.

"They are pregnant dummy" Amal said rolling her eyes.

"Oh"Iman said smirking