Webtoon Contest

This is not an art chapter.

    For those who use webtoons, you may have gotten that notification regarding the Comic Contest. Well, guess who decided they want to maybe do it?

.
.
.
.

Bob Ross.

    Lol, so I decided this was a great opportunity, as I've wanted to do a comic for sometime. This is kinda like a drive for me to finally create a comic (not just because the winner gets $80,000). Though I am pretty confident in the fact that I won't make it to the top 8 contestants.

    Now, for making the comic itself, I do not quite know much of how to actually do it. I am more used to doing character drawings and stuff, occasionally doing random comics that lack a bit. So I definitely need some experience, and that involving practicing consistency, pacing, formatting, and all that jazz.

    I'm still not sure on how I should draw throughout the whole comic. Since the entry date starts at June 11th, I have time, hopefully, to work on it and spend quality time on each chapter. I still need background and posing work, and probably some other stuff.

    The last category I'm dwelling over is topic. I am swarming with many ideas, some simple and some complicated. If I want to at least stand a chance in this competition, I need an eye-catching, interesting comic. I'll list a few and you guys can voice your opinions.

1. An idol that hides her identity because she is self-conscious of herself.
Drama(I think, I dunno about category yet)

2. An aspiring magic user who journeys with her friends to complete quests.
Comedy

3. A comic where I display the daily struggles of life.
Comedy

4. A guardian deity that works in an organization with other guardian deities that protect humans from evil.
Fantasy

5. The adventures of a cat. Travels through different environments and meets new cats.
Not sure on Category.

Welp.

Some are kinda lame.

I am really getting hyped about this comic, but at the same time I am super stressed.

I have a bunch of tests coming up and I am afraid I will be tad bit late to uploading a first chapter.

Welp again.

Byeeee