The O2L House

Recap:

"Umm... I need to go to the bathroom..." I said and rushed past Ricky upstairs in hopes of finding Connor so I could figure out what to say to everyone.

---

I opened the first door and I see a shirtless Jc turned away from me scrolling through twitter. I giggle, try not to flip out, and say "Oops, sorry wrong room."

When I begin to talk I see him jump and whip around, "Um... who are you?!"

"Oh right I'm... uh... Connors friend!" I shout quickly. Nice save I think in my head.

"Oh ok I didn't realize you were there..." he says and blushes a deep shade of red.

"Oh, well do you think you could show me where Connors room is?" I ask as I rock back and forth on the balls of my feet while standing in Jc's door way.

"Oh! Ya sure. Just let me put a shirt on first..." he says and blushes an even brighter shade of red as he walks over to his dresser and pulls out a T-shirt, "Ok, lets go"

I walk behind Jc up the stairs... oh well, good thing I asked Jc to show me or I would have just kept opening rooms down stairs. We get to the first bedroom and Connor is sitting on his computer on Tumblr drinking Arizona.

"Thank you Jc!"

"No problem, if you need anything else let me know!"

"Ok. Will do." I say with a smile.

Then he walks back to his room and I here Jc and Kian yelling at each other, I laugh and sit at the end of Connors bed.

"Hey Con... what are we going to tell Kian, Ricky, and Jc about me..." I ask as I play with my fingers it's a nervous habit I got from my mom.

"Whatever you want them to know." he says calmly and pulls me into a hug, "Hey, don't cry." I didn't even realize I was crying until Connor said something.

Once I calm down I begin to talk well more like ramble "I want them to know everything, I don't want to keep this a secret. I have too many other secrets and I hate secrets, but Con I don't know any of you. I can't trust you yet I mean I now your my brother, but I literally just found out about you like an hour ago..."

"I understand where your coming from. I wouldn't trust anyone either, especially with what just happened, but I'm here to tell you that we are all here for you even though they don't even know you. Their here for you we all are. So when you ready to tell them, I will be with you every step of the way." he says and hugs me

"Ok thank you Connor. I think we should tell them tonight, but um first could you show me where the room I'm staying in is?" I ask and play with my fingers again.

"Oh, ya I kinda forgot to do that, and you were too busy laughing on your butt to follow me." he says with a giggle. Connor and Ashton Irwin, are the only men that I can think of off the top of my head, who the still sound cool giggling.

"It's not my fault I'm clumsy!"

"Sure..." He says with a chuckle and walks out the room. I follow closely behind. My room is 2 doors down from Connors. There is a bathroom in between us and a room across from me but I'm not sure what's in there it's probably one if the guys rooms. Well it's not Jc's, his is down stairs, and not Connor's cause his is two doors down so it's either Kian's or Ricky's, or a spare room. There's a closet at the end of the hall with towels and extra sheets it so Connor told me. I walk down the stairs to finish my exploring they have I nice living room, it's small but nice, with a really comfy couch, Tv, Xbox, Wii, two chairs one of which is a spiney chair, and a desk. I then walk into the kitchen, and see Kian in the kitchen eating but he doesn't really pay much attention to me. The kitchen is nice it has a table, island, chairs, lots of good food, Arizona which I love and lots more.

"Oh, hi... um who are you?" Kian asks looking really confused, finally noticing me walking around the kitchen.

"Oh I'm... Connor's friend. I'll explain everything in a little bit when everyone is around, so I don't have to repeat it more than once..." I say nervously playing with my fingers again.

"Oh, ok well help yourself to anything you would like." He says and finishes the last if his water and crushes his bottle and throws it on the table with about four others.

"You really do destroy things, don't you?" I ask already knowing the answer

"Yep!" he says then walks out I the kitchen

I walk out with him, and see Connor got everyone to sit in the living room.

"Ok guys so you guys are probably wondering who this is, this is Aubree my sister..."

(AN:ok guys I know Connor isn't in O2L any more that was such a shocker and so heart breaking but it's for the best I could honestly see how unhappy he was he was trying to look happy but you could just see it in his eyes, he wasn't there, it's for the best. I think I am still going to continue writing this book and make it like he never left because I'm not sure what else to do if you want me to continue and just keep Connor in O2L please comment and tell me so I know. I cried for the longest time but everything will be ok :) ~ love Emily)