Oopsy

Recap:

"To the mall we go! Again!" Jenn shouted from the backseat since I called shotgun this time.

Once we got to the mall we all got out and headed toward where we saw the guys standing. Somehow they always manage to beat us here.

"Hey babe." Kian said to Andrea giving her a peck on the lip and hooking his arm around her waist (AN: I know their not together anymore but I liked them together so I'm keeping them together haha)

"Hey Kian!" she said back and smiled at him. Aw they were so cute!

"Ok guys enough of the cute couple crap we have eating and shopping to do!" Connor said excitedly, while jumping up and down.

"Let go eat then we can split up, girls and guys?" Jc said while he looked at us waiting for an answer, we all nodded and walked inside. There was a Starbucks in there so we just went there. We all order what we liked and sat down. Everyone soon got into many different conversations, while I just sat there eating. It's not that I didn't want to talk, it's that no one seemed to want to talk to me.

"Want to play a game?" I heard across from me, I looked up to meet Ricky's beautiful eyes. I then realized he was talking to me.

"Oh um ya sure what game?" I ask not breaking eye contact.

"How about the question game?" Ricky ask me.

"Sure but who's asking the questions?" I ask him finally breaking eye contact to eat my muffin.

"I'll ask u questions. You seem like a fan, since you had Trevor's merch so I figured you already know a few things about me." he said as I look into his eyes again.

"Ya I probably know more than you know about your self." I said with a little laugh. He laughed to.

"Ok, what's you favorite color?"

"Pink or purple" I said as I finished my muffin.

"What's your favorite movie?"

"Life As We Know It" I answer not having to think twice.

"Who's your favorite our of O2L?" he said with a smirk.

"Umm. You and Jc." I answer quietly.

"Aww thanks I knew I was your favorite!" Jc shouted from the other side of the table. How did he hear me? It was then that I realized everyone had stopped talking to listen to my answer of the question. After my answer everyone went back to there conversations.

"Where's one place you have always wanted to go?"

"Chicago, Illinois" I said with a smile and looked down at my drink.

"How old are you?" he asked making eye contact again. Even though we are surrounded by our friends I feel like it's just us.

"Twenty..." I said already knowing his next question.

"But I though Con said you were in school still?" he said

"I was I dropped out since I don't want to go to collage. I want to take pictures and film video's kind of like you but I doubt I would be as big, anyways my mom had put me in preK two extra years because 'I needed time to grow and play,' I really think she just didn't want me to grow up." I said putting finger quotations around need time to grow and play.

"Oh I see and you would have a lot of people watching you trust me." He said and smiled at me, I smiled back "Well it looks like everyone is done so we should probably get going." he said to everyone, not just me this time.

"Alright!" Andrea said before she grabbed Jenn and I's arm dragging us out of Starbucks.

We went to so many different stores. I bought a lot of shoes and a lot of clothes since I didn't have a lot of things for warm weather since Michigan the weather is unpredictable. We were walking around trying to find other stores or the guys which ever we found first.

"Oh let's go in there!" Jenn said. They started walking but I didn't walk I was looking at something else. A wishing fountain.

"You guys go I'll meet you out here by the wishing fountain." I told them. They just nodded and kept walking, while I walked in the opposite direction. I wanted to make a wish. It sounds stupid, but I want to at least try, I was desperate for a wish right now.

When I got to the wishing fountain I took out a dime and and turned around, I wasn't right up against it, because when I was about six I fell backwards in one, so I had to actually throw it over my head to actually get it in. 1.... 2.... 3.... on three I let go of the dime behind my head and made my wish.

"Oww!"I hear from behind me, it sounds familiar. I turn around and see...

(AN: haha! CLIFFHANGER I had to I'm sorry not sorry! Haha! Vote/Comment and tell your friends about this story! Help me get this story well known please! I work really hard on it and I would love for my hard work to be noticed! Love you guys~ Love Emily)