•Chapter 7: Things Might Be Looking Up•

Anti's POV
I paced back and forth outside of Schneeplestein's lab, my face still a little pale. I can't believe I stabbed her... You may be wondering 'I thought you hated her!'. No, I don't. Truth is, I've fallen hard for her. Me bullying her and torturing her is a defense mechanism so no one can see that I love her. I just hope she's okay...
(Y/n)'s POV
I groaned as I woke up, my stomach in so much pain. It felt as if lava was being poured onto it. "Oh! You are awake!" I heard someone say. I looked over to see the good doctor walk over to me. "How do you feel?" He asked. "My stomach... It hurts so bad." I whispered, coughing a bit. "Well that is to be expected. Anti did stab you. Though I'm a little confused as to why he is pacing outside." He said, muttering the last part under his breath. My eyes widened a bit as I sat up, yelling out in pain. Schneep came over and handed me a pill and a glass of water. "Here. It should help with the pain." He said and pat my head. I thanked him and took the pill, chugging the water. "Can you let Anti in? I don't know if I was dreaming a bit or not but after he stabbed me, there was so much regret on his face." I said, a soft smile on my face. Schneep nodded and hesitantly opened the door, Anti running in and straight to me. "Im so sorry... I swear I didn't mean to stab you!" He said, his eyes...watering? I nodded a bit. "It's okay... I could see so much regret on your face after you stabbed me. It's okay. I know you won't believe me, but I already forgive you." I said, smiling. His eyes widened and he smiled softly. The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. They are so cold but so soft... I thought to myself as I kissed back. Schneep came back in and messed with a few things before clearing his throat, causing Anti to quickly pull away in embarrassment. I let out a small groan and looked at Anti who had a blush on his face. "Is it okay if I stay in here until she recovers?" He asked, his face lighting up a little as the good doctor nodded. He then looked at me and gently held my hand. "I beat the shit out of Chase for what he did... But I promise you, when you are fully recovered, I'm taking you to a place I found a while ago. I go there when I get too stressed or too angry. It could be our first date!" He said excitedly. I smiled and gave him a nod before yawning. "Get some sleep, my dear. I'll be here when you wake up." He hummed out, his voice soothing me to sleep. Things might be looking up...