•Chapter 16: Dark's House•

A/N really quick: Sorry for not updating! I've been so busy with work and trying to catch up on sleep!

Dark's POV:
I walked into the house with (y/n), a satisfied smirk on my face as I looked at her features. Her once bright (e/c) eyes are now a duller color, her shiny (h/l) (h/c) hair is now matted and greasy and she has a fixated frown on her face. We were really starting to kill her and for some reason, seeing her like this, depressed and lost, made me feel...upset. I don't understand it but maybe the Doc will help me later. I went over to (y/n) and put a hand on her shoulder, making her jump a little. "Why don't you go shower and then go lay down for a while?" I asked her. She nodded and looked around. "The Host shall show you to Dark's room." I heard from behind me. I looked over to see The Host, his bloody bandages facing (y/n)'s way. She looked at him and nodded, making something hot spark inside of me. It's probably nothing. I thought to myself. I watched as (y/n) followed The Host and sighed softly.

(Y/n)'s POV
I followed The Host and grunted when I ran into his back. "The Host senses you are upset. Why is that?" He asked and I looked at him in a bit of surprise. "Well...The demon who I thought loved me apparently doesn't love me and I'm here now... I don't want to be here but I don't want to be lied to so I don't know what to do!" I said, my eyes watering. His head tilted to the side for a second and then he hugged me. I let out a whimper and hugged him back, clinging to his coat. "The Host knows how it feels to be in this situation but The Host doesn't know how to help you with it. The Host apologizes for not being much help." He said. "It's okay Host... Thank you for being there and thank you for showing me the way to Dark's room." I said, wiping the tears from my eyes. He gave me a soft smile and nodded before walking away. Though he seems a little scary, not everyone is as bad as they seem. Maybe this won't be so bad after all...