Taste the Rainbow

So, to make up for being gone so long, I present to you yet another excellent Skittles story. I know how much y'all love my Skittles stories. Please accept this story as a token of my humble apology.

To clarify to those who have been enquiring; Skittles and I have been dating a year and 4 months (as of 5-18-2018). It's still wonderful!

eh hem! 

This story begins with me, craving sugar intensely and having very female related cramps. 

It was the end of a long week, Friday afternoon and I was asking skittles what we wanted to do... by implying my strong desire to raid a grocery store. 

Skittles, obliged my intense cravings. We first hit up the ice-cream aisle I found a pumpkin pie ice cream after a long and thorough debate between strawberry and mint. 

He selected a fine vintage "double chocolate chip chocolate cookie dough chocolate ice cream" like the gentleman he is. 

Next, we went to the bulk foods section and got gummy peach rings and sour patch watermelons. Exquisite!

As we headed to check out, I swerved down the drinks aisle, Skittles asking what else I could possibly want. 

Yes, there it was. It was there! The ultimate of all drinks!

Kombucha! 

Oh you wonderful sugary, bacteria fermented tea! They had strawberry basil and I have to say, it was great. Maybe kombucha is just a college student thing, but I will love it forever.

Skittles got a root beer, he likes to try a new kind every time in the pursuit of the ultimate root beer. 

We then settled in for a movie night and we gorged on the sweet victory of spontaneous adventuring in the grocery aisle. 

The only awkward attribute of this story is that I was really excited in the store about the pumpkin ice cream. I literally jumped for joy about that.

-Adieu 

Boldpastel