questions

Pony's pov

It was two weeks after the incident happen Luna is still in the hospital the doesn't want us to see her,she said her treatments are very bad. Darry said that she blame herself on the way in the hospital that she was crying in the hospital to her room and then,blacked out. We're going to visit her today me,Johnny,dally and two bits,after giving her dad 20 to 30 years of prison and she was going to live with grandfather who is also a greaser,but he's rich and really nice and very thankful that we took luna to the hospital. "Hey ponyboy."said Johnny. "Do you know when she's coming back?" He asked. "I think today or tomorrow?" I replied. "I hope she behind me. "Hold on!" Yelled two bits carrying flowers and chocolate. It took 15 mins to go to her room and my heart sank.

My pov

"Hey ponyboy!" I said while holding the book and being so cheerful. "Hey kiddo,how you doing?" Asked dally holding a rose. "I'm doing fine,thank you guys so much with all these flowers and chocolate." I said cheerfully. I grabbed the rose and cut the stem off and put it on my hair. "Hey what happened to you hair?" Asked Johnny. "My dad cut it,while hitting me." I replied. "Oh, yeah your dad is in prison for 20 to 30 years!" Added ponyboy. I smiled in relief and we all heard a knock on the door. "Abuelo!(grandpa)" I yelled, while running up give him a hug. "Hey,how's my little soldier doing?" Said grandpa. "I'm doing fine." I replied,in happiness. I got my stuff and went to the bathroom to change,while my grandfather is talking to the gang. I peek my head out and show my upper half of my showing only my bra unhooked,and forgot boys were here. "Abuelo!" I yelled. "Sí,mi pequeña flor?"(yes my little flower) He replied. "Puedes comprobar si dejé una camisa por ahí?"(can you check if I left a shirt out there) "Voy a revisar."(i'm going to check) I hooked my bra and zipped up my pants and a knock on the door,I open it and it was dally? "Where's my grandfather?" Dally looked upset. "You grandpa just had a heart attack." Dally frown. "What." I said innocently. "Here's my flower" grandpa said while kissing,I gave dally a stare and he look away smiling getting ready to laugh. "What's wrong with you dally?" Said ponyboy,dally shrugged and just walked out the room I followed them and grandpa tugged at my shirt. "The clown costume,I always wanted this costume grandpa,gracias! I loudly and proudly. I met the others and got in their car and they drove off. "Hey luna,what's you got there?"asked Johnny. "My grandpa got this for me,es bonito." I said excitedly. "What language are speaking?" Said two bits. "Spanish." I replied,while focusing on the costume. "Hey, guys!" Said Sodapop,happily. I looked down once again,but he finally got me,by lifting up my head and putting his forehand on to mines. "Ain't nobody hurting you no more now." He said firm and serious,but he went back to his happy self and asked about my costume and told him in happy remarks about it, and just sketched it,which I really love to do.