Dance!

"Curly,i'm looking for ponyboy have you see him?" I asked curiously. "No?" He said while, drinking. I walked passed and felt a hand on my hand,then turn around fast to finally punch someone whose been touching me.

"Oh,sorry." Shuttered dally. "Dally you scared me." I said calmly. He flashed a smile at me,I blushed a little and we both looked away to see what tim has to say.

"I see you guys having a lovely night." He said as the crowd roar in excitement. Me and Dallas was sitting on a table,and listening to tim,which dally kept on talking,that I had to put a hand over his mouth,he moved away and just paid attention,while playing with my hair affectionately.

"The one who will be dancing with my kid brother,and he gets to choose the lucky gal." Said tim clearly things up. "Luna!"said curly.  I looked up fast away from my book and turn to dally,which he motion me to go. I slowly walked through the crowd to the dancing area.  They played 'jailhouse rock',and I swiftly grabbed his hand and moved with the music with my hips,which I was taught to dance like that by family. He grabbed my hips and started to dance,as much that hate dancing,I just can't help expressly with another person.

When the music said "number 47 said to number 3,that your the cutest jailbird that I ever did see." Curly kiss me on the cheek,while dancing. "Your really are cute." He with a smile on his face. "No i'm not." I admittedly. "Who said that to you is a dumbass." He said charming. "My dad,but his in prison." I said frowning. "Good a guy like that doesn't know how to treat a beautiful girl like you." He said angrily still looking casual. When the music stopped everyone looked at us and was clapping except,this one girl.

"Do you have a girlfriend by any chance?" I asked. He'd looked over my direction and ran through the crowd to chased this one girl. "Little red,I didn't know you can dance?" Said steve impressed. "My mom showed me." I said nervously. "Oh,yeah well your mom can teach." Said Sodapop holding hands with Angie. "Yeah she can." I said with sorrow.

I went outside holding my hands together as I was walking to car. "Hey I saw you dance back there." Said Dallas catching up to the car. "That was amazing and cute how you keep your cool." He said in amazement. I nodded,while looking down. "Are you ok?" He asked while, looking at me in worrisome. "Yeah,i'm fine." I said calmly.

"I like you,luna." He said casually. I looked up and honestly thought he was joking. "I like you and I want you to my girlfriend." He said,perfectly. "Why me?" I asked finally. When we watched that movie together the part when you jumped,I wanted hold on to you and never let go." He said,while hugging me affectionately. "Really?" I question. He nodded. "Will you be mine?" He asked affectionately,still hugging me. "Will other people look at you weird?" I said curiously. "Yeah,and I still want to go out with ya." He said. "Ok." I said firmly.  "Hey!" Tim angerly yelled. "What the hell did you do to my tires?!" He shouted at dally. "Oh I honestly forgot." Said dally casually. Tim roughly grabbed his shirt and pushed him on his car. "You slash my damn tires!" Said tim angerly. "Wait come on let's not do something stupid." I said trying to stop an argument to a fight.