SHE'S COMING BACK!

At School (End of the day)

Jake (Ross's best friend): " Hey did you hear Laura moving back?" He said almost excited.

Ross freeze from what he's doing: " Laura !" He said almost petrified.

Jake: " Yup the one who had a crush on YOU!"

Ross runs his hands threw is soft blonde hair and says: " This can't be happening!

Jake: " Sorry it is. Hey you have this day until tomorrow!" He said trying to calm Ross down before he ripps out his hair.

Ross glares at him and ask curiously: " How do you know?"

Jake: " Well first everyone is talking about it nonstop. And second the teacher mentioned it if you were listening?" He said that with a behind chuckle with it.

Ross laughs: " Oh," then said " you know I can't have all on me. Like Rossy! Or Rossy Bear. She drove me nuts."

Jake chuckles: " She drove your nuts. So did your nuts take the ride?"

Ross: "No not like that! Geesh!" He said in the most possible way to show his annoyance by him.

Jake smiles: " Just playing around with ya, no need to get serious."

Ross: " When were talking about Laura YES WE DO."

Jake rolls his eyes: " Well I've got an appointment tomorrow. Oh were getting another new girl except Laura."

Ross smiles and says: " Thank goodness hopefully she HOT!"

Jake smile fades a bit: " Yeah! I kind liked Laura though."

Ross eye widen with disbelief: " Are you CRAZY?! She was huge!!"

Jake eyes fill with rage and anger his fist clench: " I know, I still liked her eve thought she was FAT!" He said gettig in Ross's face and gritting the words through his teeth.

Ross was surprised about how he was reacting and put his hands up in surrender: " Whoa, how come you never told me?"

Jake:" You would tease me. Plus I like her as a friend now. And you remember when you would ask me to come over certians day? Well when I wasn't hanging out with you, I was hanging out with LAURA!" Then he stormed off to his house.

Kira walks up to Ross and says in a sweet tone: "Hey Ross would you like to go out sometime?"

Ross: " Now you want to ask me! So................ NOO!"

Kira gasp: " Fine." She runs off to her friends mad.

●●●●{ At Ross House }●●●●

Ross comes in and says: " Rydel I have bad news!" He said making it sound like someone died.

Rydel: " What?!" She said worried.

Ross: " Five most terrible words you'll ever hear."

Rydel freaking out: "Ross what is it I'm scared."

Ross:" So am I!"

Rydel about to cry cuz she thinking the worst: " Ross just tell me!"

Ross: " Laura Marano is moving back!"

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

♥Well tell what you think in the next chapter. Vote if you like it. Comment what you predict to happen! ★★♥♥♥Peace out and have a PEACEYPANCAKE DAY!♥♥♥★★ :-)