She's a SOMETHING!

Laura turns around and to see Jake and Ross: " Hey Jake. Hey Ross. I'm sorry for getting and angry at you and yelling. It not the normal me, its just that something bothered me about you."

Ross: " It's ok."

Jose: " Jake you left your locker open!" Then Jose and Jake leave.

Ross starts to say: " So why did you ask Jake out?" Then finishes.

Laura: " So we can catch up on things. It kinda like a date, but its not."

Ross: " Want hanging out tomorrow or a day when your not busy?"

Laura: " Are you asking if you could join to hang out with me and Jake. Cuz if you are I would be glad to let you join in. It since I yelled at you." 

Ross: " That was what I was exactly asking. Just couldn't get the words out right."

Laura laughs: " M'kay. Meet me and Jake at ....... I don't know."

Ross: "  How bout your locker?"

Laura: " Ok!" She zooms off.

Ross smirks: " There will be an upcoming surprise for you Jake!"

Jose from behind: " Well played Ross. Well played."

Ross: " What?" He said trying to cover up.

Jose: " You just couldn't let them alone. Could you?"

Ross: " NO I COULD!" Everyone looks at them.

Jose: " Calm down." Of course Ross wasn't listening when he said that.  Cuz hs too busy watching laura.

Ross finally says: " Whoa look at laura!"

Laura: " I'm sorry, but I think in order for a student to process their work is to have no homework on Monday's, Friday's,  Or weekend. It been proven."

Mrs. Popernicker (Principal): " I need prove NOW!"

Laura smiles and hold an essay as thick as an elephants foot: " You mean you want not need. And here read it. And if your quick reading it will take a week. That's if you don't sleep at all!" She said handing it to her.

Mrs. Popernicker: " Is that all Ms. Marano?" She said very angry.

Laura smiles and gives her another essay thats 5 pounds: " And we get out of school early."

Mrs. Popernicker: " How early?"

Laura: " Next Friday! Ps That essay takes 2 week without sleep."

Mrs. Popernicker: " Fine. But here's you essays back!" She said hand her both essays back. And leaves pretty angry.

Laura smiles: " That's much better."